Help!!! Beach Body Help

Options
I Am New To This Wiehgt Loss Thang I Seen ALot Of Good Reviews About PX90 But I Loooks More Like A Tool To Use After You Have Lost A Larger Amount Of Wieght Sort Of a Toning Program. But Im Tryna Ulti Loss 70 Pounds And Was Planning On Doing Tonning Around My LAst 20 Pounds I Wanted To Know From Ppl Who Have 60+ Pounds to Lose Tht Have Used A Beach Body Program Which One Was Helpful And Also Did You Buy Thru The Website Or A Coach.

Any Help Or Input Would Be Helpful Even If Its Not About Beachbody. Since I Just Recently Puchased EA Active 2.0 Also. So If You Have Any Wii Game Tips I Could Use Thoes Aswell...

Thnks

:)

Replies

• NickiStone
    NickiStone Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Chalean Extreme and love it. I decided that P90X may be a bit too much for the weight I was at. I am at my 60 day mark and have done awesome. I started getting hooked on Chalene Johnson and went out and got Turbo Fire too. Good Luck and if you need more help message me. I would be more than happy to help.
  • missay_
    missay_ Posts: 29
    Options
    i LOVE jillians 30 day shred! its totally manageable to do and its pretty cheap to buy! and it kicked my butt into shape!!!
  • Gretchen27
    Gretchen27 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I have the first EA Active and I still use it, it is challangeing enough to work up a sweat and if U have the balance board it is even better. I am using the 30 day challange on easy and it is tougher than I thought it was going to be. I also have Turbo Jam, another beach body product. It is cardio kick boxing with a dance attitude and gets your heart going. The first time I used Turbo Jam I got some goo results fast but then I got lazy and jsut didnt use anything at all. I am starting back with the turbo jam this week and I would have to say its fun and I cna honestly say that it seems to be over to quick because it is that much fun. Good luck with what ever U choose and just keep it fun or you are not likely to stick with it.
  • danie2010dw
    danie2010dw Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thnks Everyone The Dance Based Workouts Seem Like They Will Be Fun I Was Planning On Purchasing A Balance Bored Soon With Wii Fit Plus (77 Dollars At Wallyworld) But Also Someone Suggested I Try The Golds Gym Workout Games As Well. Mybe I Should Try Them All Lol Just Rotate Them In And Out. I Do Want To Try The 30day Shread Since The Beachbody DVDs/Plans Are So Exspensive