Starting AGAIN.....

Options
I had a bad week last week. In trying to get my house in order I totally gave up on me for the whole week. I undid all of the good I did in the previous week and I went back to drinking wine every night which I know is sabataging everything I do. Between cleaning, hanging curtains, changing conforters, my sons babseball games and my husband being away all week... I did nothing for me, until Saturday, when I went garage sale shopping all day instead of to the gym or walking the beach. I know, excuses get me no where and I shall start again today. On again, off again... worker outerer strikes again. :(

Replies

• 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    .I am starting again today. I think being successful intimately rely's on us being able to balance everyday living while taking care of ourselves. Its not one or the other. Its doing both simultaneously.

Here is to us finding that balance!:drinker:

PS~ Easy on the wine. Thats always what puts me over calories too.
  • jocelynlewis
    Options
    I totally understand where you are coming from, My whole month of may has been like that, and here I am today starting over again!! just don't give up, or beat yourself up about what you did in the past and look forward to what the future as for you, as I am trying to do.
  • abtomjack
    abtomjack Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was looking for a serenity prayer last week because she was so busy, 5 kids kind of busy. So I came up with this for her:
    God grant me the serenity to accept the things that can't get done.....
    the courage to do the things that must be done....
    and the wisedom to know the difference.

There has to be balance in there somewhere right?
    I deserve one hour everyday that's just for me. For me to be healthy, for me to be strong, for me to be balanced. Myabe then I won't need the wine. :)
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Same here >__>

I started again by waking up at 5 to go to the gym. Hopefully this continues!