It was an unexpected absence but I'm back! :)

I was fielding an unexpected curve ball and in doing that realized that I did not yet have the discipline needed to stick to my new nutrition and fitness way of life ... But I'm back with renewed commitment and focus :) So DAY ONE again... Bring it on!

Replies

• louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Good luck! Best to try when you can fully focus on it :)
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    welcome back! i recently returned too. Mark
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    So have I... been away too long! Feel free to add me as a 'friend'.. I'm a great cheerleader! :smiley:
  • Rachelelhage9
    Rachelelhage9 Posts: 1 Member
    First day back too... Gained all the weight I had lost... Hopefully this time will be THE time!
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    I've been on and off for months, trying to refocus. Good luck, add me if you want.
  • kristenmgraham
    kristenmgraham Posts: 88 Member
    It's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one that falls off of the wagon. All you can do is get back up! Good luck!
  • johnnalynne44
    johnnalynne44 Posts: 4 Member

Thank you all for the words of support! Good luck in this journey! It isn't an easy one!
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    It isn't easy, but it's worthwhile. To quote a character from The Princess Bride, if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)