New - mother of two, looking to lose 30 lbs

Options
This is my 2nd attempt at trying to lose my weight. I attempted 2 years ago and lost 27 lbs, all it took was a trip to Vegas to kiss that goodbye. I'm more motivated than ever to lose. I have two little boys 5 and 6 that keep me very busy. Finding time for myself is hard enough let alone time to work out. I turn 30 April 30th and would like to have 20 lbs gone by then. My first week I lost 7 lbs but obviously know that won't continue. Would love the support of others on here so feel free to friend me :)

Replies

• claunene
    claunene Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    My name is Claudia, I joined a couple of weeks ago and lost the first week and gained it back...so depressed, so disappointed...! I ate over my limit but only 50-60 calories over the long week end, I exercise....work....not sure what else to do? I'm 44 so very aware it will take a little longer....
    How are you doing since January-?
    During the week I'm perfect on my diet, over the week end not perfect but still not that bad...HELP! advice! motivation needed! Thank you Claudia
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    hello :) Im a mother of two boys and I had preciously lost all my babie(s) weight and worked out to look fabulous. then something bad happened and I ate my feelings all the way back to, over and above my previous weight gain. so here I am, 190lbs with tons of little clothes that doesn't fit me, sad and looking for motivation. my motivation is still not bigger than my sadness at this point, and that's a struggle. :( Looking for new friends