It was an unexpected absence but I'm back! :)

Options
I was fielding an unexpected curve ball and in doing that realized that I did not yet have the discipline needed to stick to my new nutrition and fitness way of life ... But I'm back with renewed commitment and focus :) So DAY ONE again... Bring it on!

Replies

• louubelle16
    louubelle16 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Best to try when you can fully focus on it :)
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    welcome back! i recently returned too. Mark
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    So have I... been away too long! Feel free to add me as a 'friend'.. I'm a great cheerleader! :smiley:
  • Rachelelhage9
    Rachelelhage9 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    First day back too... Gained all the weight I had lost... Hopefully this time will be THE time!
  • badgerdh
    badgerdh Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off for months, trying to refocus. Good luck, add me if you want.
  • kristenmgraham
    kristenmgraham Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It's reassuring to see that I'm not the only one that falls off of the wagon. All you can do is get back up! Good luck!
  • johnnalynne44
    johnnalynne44 Posts: 4 Member
    Options

Thank you all for the words of support! Good luck in this journey! It isn't an easy one!
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    It isn't easy, but it's worthwhile. To quote a character from The Princess Bride, if you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything.
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm 26 a mother of 2 and I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)