Looking for motivational Pals

Options
My Goal is 150lb loss!

Replies

• ShannonBeiser
    ShannonBeiser Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ive lost 26 lbs and I have another 50 to go. Big goals mean big results! Remember to break it up and celebrate little victories :). You've got this.
  • ParisHoldich
    ParisHoldich Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 2.5 stone, it may not be alot, but its worth it! :)
  • lfafnis
    lfafnis Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You don't look like you need to lose 150 lbs. I am just getting back in the swing of things. I had lost 90 lbs, but then gained a bunch back. Trying to get back on track and would like to lose about 100 lbs. myself. Good luck to you, and Shannon is right, we need to celebrate the victories as much as the big. It is a very difficult thing to do.
  • donnarbolton
    donnarbolton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Donna and I understand where u r coming from. I have 150+ lbs to drop and it's been a hard long road but with the help from other is always the great way to start. Best of luck and u can add me as a friend if u want.
  • empathybeautysalon
    empathybeautysalon Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Ive lost 26 lbs and I have another 50 to go. Big goals mean big results! Remember to break it up and celebrate little victories :). You've got this.

Nice one, 26lbs is amazing!! I'm taking back control
  • empathybeautysalon
    Options

Nice one, 26lbs is amazing!! I'm taking back control
    Looking to lose 2.5 stone, it may not be alot, but its worth it! :)
    Best of luck
  • empathybeautysalon
    Options
    lfafnis wrote: »
    You don't look like you need to lose 150 lbs. I am just getting back in the swing of things. I had lost 90 lbs, but then gained a bunch back. Trying to get back on track and would like to lose about 100 lbs. myself. Good luck to you, and Shannon is right, we need to celebrate the victories as much as the big. It is a very difficult thing to do.
    Thank you. One of the good things about all the weight I have gained is that my face hasn't gotten too big. I do hold my weight well to be fair, I'm in proportion and a hourglass, but I'm not healthy. I gained around 9stone eating my way through depression, food was often my only friend. I'm not over weight, unhealthy & depressed. I'd rather just be depressed lol! I'm 30 soon and I'm determined to be the fittest I've ever been and help others too :) x