Great finds of the week

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi all

Everyone here has been so helpful...I wanted to list a few great finds
Dr Atkins chocolate ready made shakes (i buy them at target and have also seen them at bj's)...they taste good and keep me full for a good 3-4 hrs...
I know there wa sa post about the 100 cal snack...I picked up the reeses sticks..OMG...SOOOOO good!
I have been loving WW whole wheat bread (90 cals for 2 slices)...BUt I came across TJ low fat whole wheat bread..only 80 cals for 2 slices...makes for a yummy egg sandwich or grilled cheese
I'm also still loving my FiberOne chocolate granola bars...140 cal...but worth it...satisfying and full

Kim

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi all

Everyone here has been so helpful...I wanted to list a few great finds
    Dr Atkins chocolate ready made shakes (i buy them at target and have also seen them at bj's)...they taste good and keep me full for a good 3-4 hrs...
    I know there wa sa post about the 100 cal snack...I picked up the reeses sticks..OMG...SOOOOO good!
    I have been loving WW whole wheat bread (90 cals for 2 slices)...BUt I came across TJ low fat whole wheat bread..only 80 cals for 2 slices...makes for a yummy egg sandwich or grilled cheese
    I'm also still loving my FiberOne chocolate granola bars...140 cal...but worth it...satisfying and full

Kim
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    Options
    yummy!!! Those all sound great!! Thanks for the post!!!
  • verbifyvenus
    verbifyvenus Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Speaking of good for you snacks:
    I like the vanilla target brand weight loss shakes
    Fiber One bars-the fiber keeps you fuller longer and they taste great! (peanut butter and granola yummm)
    Blue Diamond almonds with chili and lime!! New to me and I like em!
    Yo plus cherry yogurt-also has filling fiber in it!
    Oh and the 100 calorie snack popcorn!!