MFP Coach

Options
2»

Replies

• EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Does the MFP coach explain the cat gifs?
  • BMK1986
    BMK1986 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I think this thread would be the perfect opportunity for someone at MFP that has knowledge of what this whole coach thing is all about to popped in and tell us about it

One would think so
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    I think this thread would be the perfect opportunity for someone at MFP that has knowledge of what this whole coach thing is all about to popped in and tell us about it

I would be absolutely gobsmacked if something like that ever happened. Apart from a couple of volunteer mods I have never seem any response to any question ever asked from tech fails to ...well tech fails
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    Options
    A *daily* diary audit?? How much would this cost vs how involved would the feedback be? Is this dietician going to work with clinical populations outside of the geographic area they're licensed in?
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,446 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I feel like the liability could be huge. Tons of people on here have diabetes, etc, and maybe they're not all going to say as much
  • rissaa_1820
    rissaa_1820 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I found some information on it via a blog that I stumbled upon. It looks like it was rolled out as of yet and some people were randomly selected. So guess still in the trial phase and that's why there is limited information.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
  • tootle4
    tootle4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    It's available on my iphone app and is $49 per month. It showed up right after MFP was purchased by UA.
  • tootle4
    tootle4 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    jkal1979 wrote: »

I've seen other people getting the exact same comments the user on this blog was getting. It doesn't seem to be anything more than some extra computer programming, not the 1:1 interaction they claim.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I think the comments they make on food choices would make me stabby.

At $49 a month, I'd want a heck of a lot more detail and independent assurance that it wasn't just another MFP fail.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    I can tell my own self what to eat for 49$ a month.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I wonder if there's anyone subscribed to this "1 on 1" service and a premium member.