Tryin to lose 40lbs....this may take a while

Options
bryjsal
bryjsal Posts: 6 Member
hi I'm Bryan and I've been on MFP for about almost 3yrs on and off. I've had great success with it but hadn't found the time to track what I was eating because I wanted to eat bad but now I'm back and ready to change my eating habits forever. I'm having hip surgery here in a couple weeks and I'm gonna be laid out in the couch so I've decided to juice while I'm stuck on couch. Stay tuned and friend me if you want to encourage me and need encouragement also.

Replies

• delilahanna
    delilahanna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have about 40 lbs to go as well. I don't have your added challenge of surgery though! I will add you...
  • ewolverine
    ewolverine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same here. 224 n it's all around the waist.
  • jeffdaniel57
    jeffdaniel57 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Stay strong and stay focused
  • patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    40 -50 more pounds to go here. Definately could use the support also.
  • jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    juicing. u do realize u don't have to go to such drastic measures to lose just because u can't work out. juicing sucks. and it will be FREQUENT trips to the grocery store. if u can barely walk i hope u have someone who is going to go shopping every day plus juice for u up to 5 times a day. it is time consuming and expensive. this comes from experience
  • markok989
    markok989 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here :D
  • earningmybeer
    earningmybeer Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bryjsal wrote: »
    hi I'm Bryan and I've been on MFP for about almost 3yrs on and off. I've had great success with it but hadn't found the time to track what I was eating because I wanted to eat bad but now I'm back and ready to change my eating habits forever. I'm having hip surgery here in a couple weeks and I'm gonna be laid out in the couch so I've decided to juice while I'm stuck on couch. Stay tuned and friend me if you want to encourage me and need encouragement also.

Invitation incoming! Here's to being healthy!
  • bryjsal
    bryjsal Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I guess mine were more like smoothies because they were filling 80% veggies and 20% fruit. I'm gonna ask my doctor what I should cut my calorie intake down to and try to stay there. Many who've had the hip surgery suggest watching what you eat. This weekend was so successful at watching what I eat.