Garmin fenix 3 sapphire

Options
Does anyone here have one? I would like to know is it a good purchase and do you like it. Thanks

Replies

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    What are you trying to get from it?

I can't speak to the Fenix 3 directly, but I use the 920xt for its triathlon features and I absolutely love it.

Looks like the Fenix is very similar to the 920xt but intended more for adventure/hiking/outdoors type activities.
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hiking, running, swimming, mt bike ridding, scrambling.... Outside activities. If it is similar to yours and you like it, that's awesome. It is pricey so that is why I'm asking this group of fitness weirdos. Thanks!
  • bonestm
    bonestm Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just got it a few weeks ago to upgrade from the fenix 2. I use it for running, biking, walking and yard work HR monitoring. I got the sapphire mainly because of the looks, I use my fenix as my daily watch, and it's a looker. I love the damn thing. only draw back is the proximity needed to your phone to use the smart features.
  • mountain01
    mountain01 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I also just got mine... It's new to me and with the features it will take some time getting used to it. Having a hard time setting it up for wifi... It won't recognize mine even with garmin express, any suggestions?