More motivational friends please :)

Options
Hi there, my name is Melissa and I'm hoping to find some new friends for added motivation :) I'm trying my hardest to stay active. I love doing spinning & I just bought a road bike that I'm pretty stoked about!! I would love to lose 40 lbs. I lost 50 lbs yrs ago the old school way of writting everything in a food journal. I have always battled weight & I want to finally be in the best shape I can. If anyone wants to add me feel free :) I have a hard time finding friends in "real life" to stick with it along with me.

Replies

• AlvinWongFitness
    AlvinWongFitness Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am an aspiring personal trainer/online coach, it would be a pleasure for me to keep you motivated and provide you with the correct information on how to properly workout and take the right nutrition. I am currently studying to get my NCSF personal trainer certification.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal. I need to lose approx 32lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • keef1972
    keef1972 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me....
  • taylorstankevitz
    taylorstankevitz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am 94 lbs down in 9 months and have another 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to follow me. We can keep each other motivated.
  • RonSwanson123
    RonSwanson123 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I think I added you. Still navigating how to communicate on here!!
  • RonSwanson123
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am 94 lbs down in 9 months and have another 30 lbs to lose. Feel free to follow me. We can keep each other motivated.

Taylor, that is incredible by the way, great job!! I woke up sick today and I'm feeling frustrated because I had some workouts planned. Still being diligent with what I eat today.
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I'll help you stay motivated. Welcome to MFP!
  • RonSwanson123
    Options
    Awesome, thank you!!
  • Carmarie21
    Carmarie21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me!!!!
  • RonSwanson123
    Options
    Done!! :)
  • SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 last week and ive lost 7lbs after 7 days! Add me, im a parent of one, i live with my gf who is also dieting, slimming world though not this app. I have advice and tips, i used to be fit, used to box, play rugby and football. All of you add me and lets do this together