30 y/o ready to get back in shape after baby

Options
LMJ1525
LMJ1525 Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone! I had a baby back in January, and I have been working out since April to get back into shape. I decided to finally introduce myself here.
I have lost about 10lb since I started. To get back to where I was pre-baby is about 10lb more, but my long term goal is to lose about 25lb more total. I have a whole closet full of clothes that I can't fit into, so that's currently pretty motivational for me.

I love sharing healthy recipes and staying motivated. I love working out but the hardest part for me is the nutrition (I LOVE dessert :smile: ).

My current workout routine is to do 3 days of cardio, and 3 days of lifting. I mix yoga in there sporadically too.

I also like keeping an eye on my fitbit, if nothing else but to remind me to move around.

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• PaxAeternus
    PaxAeternus Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    congratulations on the birth of your child!! Im sure you will be able to hit your goals!
  • briana_lee
    briana_lee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had my son the end of December, I love me some fellow mama motivation! Sent you a request :)
  • je_flav
    je_flav Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The exactly same title I would have used to introduce myself
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    zzia15 wrote: »
    I also like keeping an eye on my fitbit, if nothing else but to remind me to move around.

You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun!
  • SteRobinson77
    SteRobinson77 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I started at 280 last week and ive lost 7lbs after 7 days! Add me, im a parent of one, i live with my gf who is also dieting, slimming world though not this app. I have advice and tips, i used to be fit, used to box, play rugby and football. All of you add me and lets do this together
  • ederouche
    ederouche Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a new mom too! February baby :) I've lost a little over half the baby weight but in addition to what's left I'm hoping to lose another 15-20. Good luck to you!
  • jasminegipson71
    jasminegipson71 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the birth of your child. I also have had a baby my 4th child I currently weigh 168 looking to get down to 130. We can do this :)