Looking for friends who encourage and motivate

Options
A few years ago I lost 40lbs with MFP. I regret to say that I have gained back 30 o those pounds.
I have been back a week now, and it has been hard. When I lost weight before, I was doing it with a close friend. She has since moved away. I find it much harder w/o someone doing it with me.

I am looking for friends who will encourage me and motivate me with a friendly (or if necessary, blunt) reminders. I am willing to do the same for all of my friends.

I am also blogging my journey. It would be nice to know I'm not just talking to myself. Plus I enjoy reading other people's blogs.

Replies

• Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi I'll send you a request!
  • Zowiesb
    Zowiesb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me and I'm sure you'll get the weight off again, just keep at it!
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Nvm. Already friends!!! Hahahaha! Oops!
  • littlestface
    littlestface Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm looking for the same, I need someone to keep me accountable for my weight loss!
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I lost 40lbs with MFP. I regret to say that I have gained back 30 o those pounds.
    I have been back a week now, and it has been hard. When I lost weight before, I was doing it with a close friend. She has since moved away. I find it much harder w/o someone doing it with me.

I am looking for friends who will encourage me and motivate me with a friendly (or if necessary, blunt) reminders. I am willing to do the same for all of my friends.

I am also blogging my journey. It would be nice to know I'm not just talking to myself. Plus I enjoy reading other people's blogs.

• Carmarie21
    Carmarie21 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    add me!!! let's do it!
  • TeaCurls
    TeaCurls Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am in the same boat!
  • lila1958
    lila1958 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Like your name! Sounds like you miss your friend! I am just getting back into MFP as well.. I'll send you a request.
  • WillowMoondancer
    WillowMoondancer Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yes, I do miss my friend! We always cooked together, and worked out together and even tried Zumba in my living room and then laughed that we looked like two hippos! But it was fun!
  • Amethyst327
    Amethyst327 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for the same. Hard to go it alone. I'm F 48
  • bfergusonii
    bfergusonii Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me. I have lost about 75 pounds and am here pretty much every day.