What's your favorite snack?

Options
We all know that eating many small meals throughout the day can help boost your metabolism. That being said, what are your favorite snacks that keep you going in between meals?

While at Target the other day, I discovered chocolate flavored Goldish crackers by Pepperidge Farm. WOW! Talk about a GREAT snack! These cute little boogers are made with whole grains (which makes you feel fuller) and they are delicious! Also, 45 little goldfish (one serving) will only cost you 140 calories!

I am the queen of snacking so let me know what snacks satisfy you!

-Jackie

Replies

• HeyLisa
    HeyLisa Posts: 201
    Options
    BUMP!
  • JackieCorino411
    Options
    Elaborate please....
  • aprilmssmith
    aprilmssmith Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I mix one Chobani plain greek yogurt, one fiber one blueberry yogurt, one pack of truvia sweetener, and 1/2 cup of blueberries. Mmmmmmmmmmm....
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    i love vanilla light and fit carb and sugar control yogurt mixed with strawberry sugar free jello. its delicious, just like a parfait. u can freeze it too!
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I like Trisket Roasted Tomato crackers and Cedars Greek yougurt spinach dip!
  • Kat0310
    Kat0310 Posts: 341
    Options
    Strawberries sprinkled with Splenda :) Yum, and no guilt needed whatsoever!
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Elaborate please....
    bump means "bring up my post" - it's when someone wants a thread to appear near the top of the forums again because they think others should read it, or simply to add it to their "commented on" threads list on their profile so they can find it again - I suspect she wants to read the replies!

My fave snacks
    - dry roasted peanuts
    - olives
    - rice crackers
    - dried fruit
    - dairlylea cheese strips
  • Dnsnyder
    Dnsnyder Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    One apple, sliced and served with PB2! =) Yum!
  • JackieCorino411
    Options
    Wow....these are great suggestions! One of my goals is to start making my own snacks and to stop relying on the heavily processed, pre-packaged foods.
  • nitashagarcia
    Options
    I love cheddar chex mix, almonds or some pepperoni with cheese :)
  • traceysturn
    traceysturn Posts: 196
    Options
    Hummus & josephs pita- rip n dip
    hard boiled egg
    apple & string cheese
    celery & pb or laughing cow cheese wedge
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    Almonds & cranberries
    Pitta & houmous
    A low fat yoghurt and an apple
    Cashews - especially hot ones!
  • hockeyman28
    hockeyman28 Posts: 136
    Options
    baked corn tortillas and homemade salsa.

I like rice cakes, but they pre-packaged

peanut butter filled pretzel

nub of cheese and handful of almonds

dry toasty o's

protein shake
  • bentobee
    bentobee Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm completely addicted to Blue Diamon smokehouse jalepeno almonds. That's my go-to snack right now. :)

I grab for baby carrots often too.
  • ccaym
    ccaym Posts: 86
    Options
    I like fruit and nuts together...tangy, salty & sweet all together...like almonds & orange slices or cashews & apple. Cottage cheese or string cheese & celery or red pepper. Trail mix made from cereal squares/o's with raisins & chocolate chips. Great, now I'm hungry...
  • tiger87lilly
    tiger87lilly Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Roasted red pepper hummus and wheat thins…..yum!
  • MrsChristinaG
    Options
    I like a serving of EDAMAME soy beans in the shell, steamed.... ooooh they are sooo good. I think It's the psychological thrill of getting them out of the shell in your mouth thats the most fulfilling. I don't really like MUKIMAME (which is a bag full of just the soy beans) plus you'd get more calories per serving with JUST the beans, then with the shell attached. you have that "nut cracking" chew. very fun :)
  • jnnyc
    jnnyc Posts: 25
    Options
    Ill have to second edamame.
    And String cheese. YUM