It's so hard to keep up ..

Options
dPeace2015
dPeace2015 Posts: 16 Member
I'm so determined went two weeks without a hitch them fell flat . Back at it again , really want to lose this weight ! I'm 145 now looking forward to 125

Replies

• missy_mw
    missy_mw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I totally understand!!! HAD the SAME exact thing! You can do it!!! Keep it up!
  • dPeace2015
    Options
    Thanks missy
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Try to diagnose what made it hard to keep up and work to fix that. It shouldn't be that hard.
  • HazelMuseChristine
    HazelMuseChristine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Keep it up! I know I want to just stop tracking some days and stuff my face! But, those are the days you really have to just push through. Believe me it is so gratifying in the end! Never lose that drive good luck!
  • dPeace2015
    Options
    Thank you , I'm so glad I decided to do the community because it really is helping for support
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Built in "cheat" days work for many. Just don't over-do it. :wink: Cut yourself some slack, make small changes, and don't give up!
  • tmwebster1
    tmwebster1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Almost in tears. Frustrated and unmotivated. I know what to do. It doesn't matter how well I start off my day, which is great. But I can never seem to stay within my 1200 calorie goal. I need to drop at least 20 pounds. I struggle with food addiction. I don't eat bad things anymore. Gluten free and stay away from processed foods as much as possible. But I seem to find substitutes that are very healthy, but still trigger foods for me. I have chronic pain and struggle to exercise when I used to be avid walker and worked out.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    Well no matter what, do NOT quit!! Just keep going and figure out what you need to do. Looking back at the diary, as long as you are honest with yourself, can show you what you are doing that needs to be fixed.
  • dPeace2015
    Options
    Thanks will keep a hold of that as I go from this point . Just let stress get to me but now I see my trigger . Appreciate the push