need a push

Options
Ive been yoyoing with my weight all my life, even when I wasnt that heavy. Im now on theverge of weighing 100kg and im not motivated at all to lose weight. Im stuck in this cycle of hatred that just makes me crave comfort food. I saw a photo of when I was thin and it hurt that I never saw how thin I was. Last yr I lost ten kg and just put on more. Ive tried everything even not caring. I cant look at photos of myself. I never want toleave the house. Nor do I have any will to eat vcorrectly. I exercise but eat it all back as if my body needs fat to survive. Feeling reallydown and demotivated. Keep trying and failing and being judged on how I Look. Thats what set me bk last time. I lost ten kg and this guy mocked me abt how fat I am and how much I eat. At the time I was eating 1000cal a day. Now I cant stay at 1800 cal a day.... any advice or help is welcome

Replies

• mikepautzke
    mikepautzke Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Worry not about others, they will attempt to destroy your self esteem based on their own insecurities
  • jacksonv28
    jacksonv28 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It is a challenge. Everyday give yourself a small goal. I know it's tough. I had the same feelings. You can do it
  • randomgirl75
    randomgirl75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys. Feels great to be able to be honest about these things. Ive always pretended im not affected by my weight
  • angeluche83
    angeluche83 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been in a similar situation. Now what I do is I have an expert draw up a meal plan for me based on 1200 calories per day and try to follow it because I live in Nigeria and our food is mostly carbs. Then I exercise. For now I am using Shaun T's hip hop abs CD and adding some strength exercises. The key is to start slowly so you don't burn out and take it one day at a time. I had been yo-yoing also for years but for 2 weeks I have tried to follow through and I have lost 1.5kg and 1inch from my waist. I like that my clothes are looser and that motivates me to continue, one day at a time. First it was 'Uche get through day 1' then 'get through week 1' then 'get through week 2', and like that I hope I can go on. And if you slip, no need to feel down and give up, keep trying. It took me three tries in the last couple of months to get started and go on for two weeks consecutively, plus I have migraines so when they start I can't exercise. Don't give up dear. Keep trying and you will be pleased with the results.
  • randomgirl75
    randomgirl75 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes. Goonna try from today. Having crazy cravings but gonna eat something healthy instead. Heres to new beginnings