Need someone who understands the battle!!

Options
I have hit the heaviest I have ever been in my life, I managed to lose 90 pounds two years ago, and unfortunately gained it all back and then some. My husband is the type of person who can eat whatever he wants and doesn't gain a pound! He is supportive and understanding but it can be a long and lonely battle especially when none of my friends are overweight! Is anyone else looking for someone to hold them accountable and be there through the rough patches?!!

Replies

• Nvr2L82BGr8
    Nvr2L82BGr8 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Ashley, I am just starting out and want to lose 125 pounds. I would love to support and be supported on this journey! Feel free to add me :)
  • WellyWelly
    WellyWelly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Amazing how quick the pounda go back on. Now back into dieting and exercise. Looking for support like you are and good to help each other.
  • Jennyx12
    Jennyx12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support as well! My daughter is about to be one and I still have baby weight and then some to lose!
  • ashleyhetzel92
    ashleyhetzel92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey ashley I weighed 316, I'm at 295 right now looking g to lose another 130 pounds and my husband is fit and eats all this food and never gains a pound!! I feel you girl! ;):p
  • KrisiAnnH
    KrisiAnnH Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm also cursed with a boyfriend who can snack 10 times a day and eat whatever he wants and is as thin as a rake haha, so I know the feeling. I'm looking for someone to help hold me accountable too, so feel free to add me :)