Looking for committed daily diet buddy

Options
I lost 70 pounds from august last year to january. Then i got lazy and gained 5 back. I still need to lose 30 more. I need a buddy that reminds me over and over of my goals. We can share thinspiration (nothing extreme) etc.
my method is usually calorie counting. Ive dons the keto diet as well. I don't need advice about what to do. I know what to do. I just need motivation and reminders not to forget or lose priority. I am looking for a buddy comfortable with me weighing in everyday, consuming around 800-1000 calories per day.

Please be motivated and ready to commit to a buddy partnership. I relied on a buddy to help me lose my first 70 pounds and it worked really well.

Replies

• puusmile
    puusmile Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm in the same situation as you; I know what to do and how to do it, I just need someone who will commit to inspire one another! You can definitely count on me, if you need help. That way you'll also remind me of my goals! Best of luck my friend
  • Anneboleynsrevenge
    Anneboleynsrevenge Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sure! I accepted your friend request. We can message each other and comment on each other's progress. You can also Kik me at serenandraste :)
  • puusmile
    Options
    Do you have a snapchat? Maybe that works too#
  • stephaniemickle
    stephaniemickle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for an accountability buddy to drop the 43 pounds and get healthy. Who's with me?
  • kats5225
    kats5225 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me I have 80 to lose and im on everyday! Good luck on your journey!
  • jerusha72
    jerusha72 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi i need also a lot of support from you guys thanks. From Mexico city
  • MielleGold
    MielleGold Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also like to join pls! I need someone like you guys who is willing to lose weight too! ~ I'm 23 and my cousin's wedding is in 10 days. After that I'm willing to continue the journey too
  • galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Did you say you're going to be eating 800-1000 calories a day? That's quite extreme and unhealthy. You should reconsider your goals.
  • cfpcyclist
    cfpcyclist Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Greetings. I'd be honest to be your partner in heathly living. I too weigh every day at track everything, staying below 1200-1500. I've lost 17 pounds in 6 weeks.

Send me a friend request, anybody. We can be in this together.
  • puusmile
    Options
    Hey guys! Just wanna let you know you all are doing great. Don't give up, you can fight through it all. We got this
  • SarahhGreeer
    SarahhGreeer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 40 more pounds, ADD ME!
  • kand942
    kand942 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me 30 to go
  • CardiacNP
    CardiacNP Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I am again recommitting to getting healthy and losing weight. I have lost almost 100lbs a few years back and did 6 1/2 marathons, but i have slipped and added al to back. so guess what I am back on the "me" program I know it works did it before! But being a bit older than most here i don;t have many snapchat buddies. Add me if you want! i enjoy life. believe in living while being healthy ... not an unhappy dieter. Know what I mean
  • wubstylene28
    wubstylene28 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your motivational friend!! I want to lose 20lbs and I'd like to eat about 1000-1200 calories per day :) my kik is tyleeloo, message me anytime!!
  • Toofinetobefat
    Toofinetobefat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm totally on board for accountability and motivation. I've done this before, went from 225-165 in 8 months. But then went through divorce and sickness that helped me put it all back on and more. I've lost 14 pounds in the last month, I'm fully committed and ready to get this weight off for good. Please add me!
  • rachelfishman89
    rachelfishman89 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability buddy! I'm new to dieting, but I'm in the right frame of mind now. Looking to lose 60-80 lbs. Add me!
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, it's all about the support system!
  • GlennBrumpton
    GlennBrumpton Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me on either here or snapchat ( glennspurs )
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 42 with two children aged 15 and 18 and have a bit of a journey ahead and hope to lose around 70 pounds. I am a supportive person by nature and feel up for sharing the journey with others. Please get in touch if you like. Cx
  • trupii
    trupii Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    kats5225 wrote: »
    Add me I have 80 to lose and im on everyday! Good luck on your journey!

i am new too and looking for a buddy! i'm trying to build up my accountability and need a buddy. this thread is so supportive so far! please feel free to add me. :)