In need of some support!

Options
Hiiii :smile:

So I am not new to MFP but i am new to the support network. I started off weighing 11st, and now I'm at 10.4... however, i am really struggling to keep it up and i feel like its time for me to get some friends for some extra encouragement. I keep getting down to 10.1 and then losing all motivation and going back a few pounds and its driving me batty. I would love some help staying motivated. I do go to the gym, I try to get there as much as i can around work but its the food... I'm such a foodie which i why i struggle so much!

Would really appreciate the help :smile:

Thanks guys... Lou. x

Replies

• jennifercornwall
    jennifercornwall Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to the forum, and am also trying to lose 10 lbs. I am new to running, but can't run constantly. I power walk as well. So maybe we can do this journey together
  • chgries573
    chgries573 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm just back on the wagon! Need the support!!!!
  • darrenstewart557
    darrenstewart557 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    trying to lose weight, even tone up is really difficult. I love my food so try to focus more on exercise than depriving myself of calories. I have a Fitbit which is linked into MFP so my interest in watching what I eat & my exercise is high as I can see results throughout the day. it's hard to stay motivated but one thing I would say is if you've had a day when you feel you've eaten all the wrong things don't worry just try and be good the following day. having goals is great and achieving them is even better. good luck with it all