small but first NSV!

Options
ziggle_7
ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
ok so let me start off by saying im a biology major in university. im also doing a minor in chem and psych. So today i was cleaning my house and i found my lab coat ( manditory anytime im in the chem lab). Its a size large ( the biggest there is) Anyways so it has like 4 or 5 buttons and all year i was unable to do up the button for the part that goes around my hips because it was so tight and looked terrible. So today i tried it on and guess what! that button does up and there is even extra room there! now it fits great! I know its only a small victory but it still makes me feel good =)

Replies

• CanadianChic
    CanadianChic Posts: 141
    Options
    Congrats! that's awesome!
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    The small victories are the best victories! Congratulations!!
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • Summerleahd
    Summerleahd Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    That's not a small victory! I don't believe in small or large. They all count. Great job!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    Yay!! Isn't that a great feeling??
  • blondie1238
    blondie1238 Posts: 182
    Options
    Wooohooo! It's the small things that make you want to keep going, right?? :happy: I would celebrate it as a big victory!
  • TNH76
    TNH76 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good job!:smooched:
  • denise980
    denise980 Posts: 296
    Options
    I have to wear a lab coat too. I know the feeling. Congrats!!!
  • mummum2
    mummum2 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    That's a great victory! take it and embrace it! well done you! :flowerforyou:
  • nadiambe13
    nadiambe13 Posts: 25
    Options
    I also wear a lab coat, and it's soooo satisfying to see it fit differently, or *gasp* need a smaller one!! :) Way to go!
  • fibrogirl
    fibrogirl Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    That's a great feeling isn't it, I feel it makes you realise how well you're doing rather than just seeing a number on the scales and feeling no different. Brilliant, just watch it wont be long until you need the next size down too :bigsmile:
  • ziggle_7
    ziggle_7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! honestly its because of all my MFP friends that i have had the stregnth to actually stick with this! I'm so proud of myself!
  • want2beefit
    Options
    There's nothing small about! That's great and it's a big deal and so is losing 15 pounds! Whoop Whoop!
  • runninglynnie
    Options
    Awesome - gotta love it when that happens!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!