I need to lose 100-150 lbs and I wouldn't mind some friends along the way :)

Options

Replies

• karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 100 and have about 100 left to go. Always love new friends!
  • Dee51979
    Dee51979 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello, feel free to add me. :0)
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone feel free to add me always up for motivating people and being motivated :) x
  • Cesnoddon
    Cesnoddon Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I need to lose the around the same and could always use motivation.
  • WSOX37
    WSOX37 Posts: 1,611 Member
    Options
    Add
  • ndavis84
    ndavis84 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Your doing great! You got this!!! I'm trying to lose 40lbs I just had a baby so it's very challenging for me. I started drinking lots of water (at least half my body weight) and eating small meals/snacks to boost my metabolism. Best of luck to u! Xoxo
  • lissacat
    lissacat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    slimjame wrote: »
    Hey there! Starting is the hardest part, so give yourself a pat on the back. I have about 125 pounds to lose. I joined this site 2 years ago and lost around 100 pounds in the first year. I then (stupidly) ate my way back to almost the beginning over this past year. It has taken some time, but I am finally fired up to lose it again. This time; however, I'm keeping it off for good! Feel free to add me :)

• ConditionYourLifeFitness
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am so proud of you all for the weight that you have lost. It is inspirational to hear your stories. I recently lost 20 pounds and relaunched my fitness company. I would love to be of help to any of you in regards to fitness programs and nutritional advice that may help you reach your goals!
  • jamichka
    jamichka Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of this site for a long time, but I fell off the wagon hardcore when I had another baby. :wink: But I'm back, I'm serious, and I'm totally up for being supportive! Sending you a request!
  • bawaite7211
    bawaite7211 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love to hear all of these journeys! I am looking to lose about 80lbs myself and could always use some motivation! I get back into eating healthier and exercising more but always give up on myself. I have a terrible self-confidence problem and hopefully i can do better! feel free to add me! :)
  • ashleyj_19
    ashleyj_19 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me too!! I was doing really good last summer with this app and lost 35lbs. Things got hectic and I didn't have the time to log in every day and have gained 5 back. So starting over again today and could use the motivation too.
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!
  • listens2books
    listens2books Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You can add me too. I wish I had listened to people who told me how helpful it is to log food. I've made progress breaking bad habits. At the start of my 100+ pound weight loss journey...
  • mrnice1058
    mrnice1058 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    always looking for support friends! I am stuck on my LBS lose now i lost 15 pounds now i can't seem to get it to move now! any new friends with new ideas is always good. Sent you a friend request anyone else can add me as well :)
  • leedja_v
    leedja_v Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi all! You're all doing so great, so much respect! I'm trying to lose weight too and need the motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • phillipdean299
    phillipdean299 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Great start! I have a lot to lose too. For me, I try to look at smaller goals because looking at the big picture can be overwhelming sometimes. Feel free to add me, I'm on here every day!
  • pinktara2013
    pinktara2013 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I have 115 pounds to go. I've lost weight and gained it and a few of its friends back so many times....this time I'm trying slow and steady. I turn 40 in October next year and my goal is to run a marathon as my 40th birthday present to myself. So any friends/motivation along the way will help!
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Mary and I am a mother of 2--It seems once I got re-married 6 years ago that I let myself go. Well, I am on my way to a better me! I recently started this journey(less than a month ago!) I am using my Fitbit along with this app. I am counting calories and walking every day and I am proud to say that I have gone from 228-209 in less than 4 weeks! I have learned its all about portion control! Feel free to add me if you would like!:) Good Luck on your journey!