Options
nayzend
nayzend Posts: 2 Member
Looking for other ppl on HERBALIFE! X

Replies

• cjsears28
    cjsears28 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am and have lost 24 lbs. The Wild Berry is my favorite.
  • teninten
    teninten Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too...dulce de leche...and love..love..the bars...i wish there was a herbalife group here...but please feel free to add me
  • katyconn123
    katyconn123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes I've been on the shakes for a month now lost 6 pounds delighted, I'm just starting to take the protein bars also, it's been fab so far, add me if u want
  • Gabby2_2
    Gabby2_2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Ayy I am x
  • cardozm
    cardozm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    hi friends.. I have been wanting to try herbalife ,, but honestly I don't know how it will hit my pocket ? any ideas,
  • Robbie0612
    Robbie0612 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm new to this app. I totally fell off the wagon in a big way. I could really use my herbafam's motivation. Thanks :D
  • Bloo73
    Bloo73 Posts: 1 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Just started Herbalife last week ... Feel free to add me B)
  • gingerrsnapp602
    gingerrsnapp602 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started Herbalife last week and have dropped 5 pounds!
  • gardenrose4200
    gardenrose4200 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey. Im doing the herbalife weightloss challenge. Add me as support person. Great to see others doing so well on this too. Im down 3.6# in a week. Yeah.
  • beckywilliams1967
    beckywilliams1967 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of Herbalife shakes and have lost 6lbs so far. It has really helped me with my food cravings and I've managed to stop binge eating too. Feel free to add me too!
  • Booklover24601
    Booklover24601 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I also do Herbalife, and am looking for support!
  • getright150
    getright150 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki new to this app and herbalife
  • kristelagarcia
    kristelagarcia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I want to start Herbalife, but I don't really know what I need. I'm looking for a meal replacement.
  • lezsboone
    lezsboone Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to start Herbalife, but I don't really know what I need. I'm looking for a meal replacement.

• IcandoitDad
    IcandoitDad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, using Herbalife too Just finished my first week of a challenge to loose fat and gain muscle lost weight but need to adjust my nutrition for it to be fat lost, so here I am. My Dad just passed away after years of illness resulting from bad nutrition etc. In his honor and for my children.
  • byteme6960
    byteme6960 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am and have lost 24 lbs. The Wild Berry is my favorite.

I haven't had that one yet! What kind of shakes do you make with it?
  • Arees23
    Arees23 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I have been on herbalife for a month, feel free to add me :)
  • Red_Nationhtx
    Red_Nationhtx Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    ive heard a lot of good things about herbalife and a guy I met lost over 100lbs on it im just curious if its worth the money and will results be seen.

how do these taste and has anyone had any bad reactions to there products thanks.
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I've been using their products for a couple of years now, and I love them. Anyone should feel free to add me.
  • stephaniejoy012
    stephaniejoy012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been on it for about a month as well! Do you guys drink a shake daily or? My coach went from a size 18 to a size 6 with Herbalife. Can't wait to see my results. Also eating right, lots of water and workouts :)