INSANITY

Options
Does anyone on here do the INSANITY work out videos? This is my second time doing the program and the first time I had amazing results but failed to keep my diet in line, resulting in a 50 pound weight gain over the course of a year. Im looking for friends to keep me accountable for working out everyday, even after those pesky 11 hour shifts!

Replies

• IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Just to let you know, you've posted this thread multiple times and it violates the spam rule:
    9. Do Not Post the Same Topic on Multiple Boards or Groups

Please choose the most appropriate board or group for your post and post it once. Posting the same message to multiple boards or multiple groups is a form of spam. Please note that this is NOT a guideline against inadvertently posting a question another member has asked before. We explicitly allow members to post questions that have been asked previously by other members. If you see a member post a topic that you think has been asked before by another member, please respond politely or simply move on. However, the same member cannot ask the same question or post the same topic more than once.

A lot of people do the Insanity workout videos. I'm sure you can find a group or friends which will support you with Insanity.
  • SarahhGreeer
    SarahhGreeer Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Sorry, it was an accident
  • tothefinish
    tothefinish Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just started it yesterday and would love a buddy.
    I've done it (and t25) in the past. Trying to tone up now.
    Anyway, feel free to add me! :)
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I haven't done insanity or T25..because of my back and left knee i've been doing hiphopabs and now I'm doing part 2. Feel free to ad me even if its just support every little bit helps
  • coleeastanglia
    coleeastanglia Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I have done insanity twice before, now on third go just finished week 4. Also do karate. I love how insanity changes your body shape builds muscle. Because of the constant workouts I find it hard to control eating I am always really hungry. How do you deal with the food side. I do have an athletic build but would like to be slimmer, maybe eat more proten and cut some of the carbs.
    Hope you are enjoying the program as much as me : )