Awesome work!!
  • InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • KIZGNARR
    KIZGNARR Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing all your wisdom and experience... and congrats on your amazing transformation! Feeling good far exceeds looking good! A1C= awesome! You are an inspiration! :smile:
  • ncwingnut71
    ncwingnut71 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • Jebber
    Jebber Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You rock!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look great!!! You are such an inspiration!!! Thanks for sharing how you got this far!!! Keep it up!
  • Gun4a
    Gun4a Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Amazing stuff!
  • superdrood
    superdrood Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    You've obviously worked hard and persevered! That is so amazing. You look great :)
  • Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing... nice work!!! :)
  • nashvillenellie
    nashvillenellie Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Well done, I like that you are not eating 1200 cals., you are doing strength and cardio. I also like that happy look on your face.

Congrats on kicking the soda pop to the curb, I did that a few years ago and have not looked back!

Have you set a final goal yet? You are looking pretty good now :)

Well, my doctor has told me if I can lose around 20 more pounds I would be at my ideal BMI. The last little bit has been a challenge for me. However, I am stubborn and I am not stopping! At my weigh in this month I had lost 4 pounds, so maybe just maybe I am back on track. I had gained nearly 2 pounds of muscle even though I had a loss on the scales. Which is good.

When I first started this Dec 2013 my calorie restriction was 1290 per day Monday through Friday. On the weekend I was allowed 1490 calories per day. My dr had told me to cycle calories and it would help my metabolism to kick it in high gear. He must have known what he was talking about. However as I got more active the 1290 calorie restriction was too strict. I found myself having major sugar crashes. Even though I always ate at least 1/2 or more of my calories back. So, I went to 1500 per day and that has been easier to maintain and my weight is still coming off. Slow but it is coming off!

• nashvillenellie
    Options
    KIZGNARR wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing all your wisdom and experience... and congrats on your amazing transformation! Feeling good far exceeds looking good! A1C= awesome! You are an inspiration! :smile:

Thank you, It is amazing to feel good after all these years. I can not explain it in words except I look forward to getting up every day and facing the world. It used to be that I did not care, nor did I want to try.

• nashvillenellie
    Options
    You look fantastic! Great work on your quads! You're very inspiring, I'm a pcos girl myself.

Yeah, I have squats and lots of biking to thanks for those quads :). I am slowly but surely chipping the ole spare tire away. Hopefully I will have some nice taunt abs in the future.

• nashvillenellie
    Options
    You've got some mad muscles happening in your legs =D

Thank you :) I have worked hard on my legs. When I got to about 40 pounds lost I knew it was time to kick in the exercise. My muscles were flabby and lifeless and I hated it. The main place I noticed the flabby muscles was in my legs.

• nashvillenellie
    Options
    jenrhode wrote: »
    Amazing changes! Thanks for posting all the specifics of your eating and excercise habits along with the incredible pics - I find learning about successful people's habits to be incredibly motivating. I'm so inspired by your changes!

I still got a long ways to go on the diet thing. I am learning though!

• nashvillenellie
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words and support. It means a lot to me. I would have been lost without MyFitnessPal. My Dr had suggested MFP to me when I first started. What a wonderful tool and great source of inspiration.
  • ladybluu562
    ladybluu562 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Absolutely wonderful!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    You look so much younger and happier
  • believeinme0430
    believeinme0430 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!