Kick sugar cravings

Options
brod2296
brod2296 Posts: 6 Member
I'm a freshman in college currently finishing my 3rd quarter. Ive been stressing out over school and I find myself eating way more sweets than I use to. Does anyone have advice on how to kick a sugar craving? Or how to stop stress eating? (Other than drinking a glass of water) thanks!

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Eat more protein, it helps with keeping you full and satisfied and stops cravings. Instead of stress eating, go for a quick power walk around the block, it helps to clear your mind too. Don't keep sweet stuff on hand, then you won't have time to go and buy it when you crave it. Rather keep protein snacks (pre cooked grilled chicken strips, greek yogurt, and healthy snacks like baby carrots, fruit and V8 (if you like that) on hand...
  • brod2296
    brod2296 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    astrampe wrote: »
    Eat more protein, it helps with keeping you full and satisfied and stops cravings. Instead of stress eating, go for a quick power walk around the block, it helps to clear your mind too. Don't keep sweet stuff on hand, then you won't have time to go and buy it when you crave it. Rather keep protein snacks (pre cooked grilled chicken strips, greek yogurt, and healthy snacks like baby carrots, fruit and V8 (if you like that) on hand...

Thank you so much, this really helps! (: