Afternoon Loving

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello my darlings! I know that it can be hard to swing back into Monday work gear but I just wanted to take a quick moment to send love your way. I am so very proud of everyone. You are such a beautiful, wonderful, sexy & gorgeous bunch of sweethearts! I am so very blessed to be your friend! Now shake off that weekend rust and go kick some butt! Never forget you have a cowboy in Texas who adores you.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart:
Love & Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• sonjibelvin
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. Back at cha!
  • momtozmc
    momtozmc Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Ed,

I don't know you but THANKS!!!! I was pretty down this am... but thanks for the "morning" loving (at least here in Calif!)

Thanks! I needed that!

L.
  • azlady7
    azlady7 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    thanks Ed! Your wonderful for showin us some morning love :) Tons of hugs back atcha!
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    Ed, you rock!:bigsmile: You are so full of encouragement for everyone, you are wonderful!
  • bowend72
    bowend72 Posts: 5
    Options
    Ed, thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement. I get on everyday (sometimes a couple of times) just to read what you've posted. I started strong then had a couple of bad weekends and haven't been able to get back in the swing of things. But I am not giving up and I will eventually get things leveled out in my life. You are such an amazing, wonderful, sweet man!
  • pandaeye
    pandaeye Posts: 126
    Options
    You are wonderful! Thanks for the lurve! Xx
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    Options
    Ed, thank you so much for your wonderful words of encouragement. I get on everyday (sometimes a couple of times) just to read what you've posted. I started strong then had a couple of bad weekends and haven't been able to get back in the swing of things. But I am not giving up and I will eventually get things leveled out in my life. You are such an amazing, wonderful, sweet man!

Beautiful, sometimes we hit bumps. But I have faith in you. You are stronger than you know and can do this. Love ya sweetie.
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much - I'm having a tough day because I'm not well enough to get to the gym, which is so discouraging - especially as I had a piece of birthday cake earlier, thinking I'd be burning off heaps of calories at the gym.

Your words have reminded me that I CAN do this. One day doesn't matter. I'm almost convinced!
  • nudqt
    nudqt Posts: 98
    Options
    Thank you, sir....what a nice thing to find at my computer this AM...I am in WA state....smile...still morning here...so I will take this encouragement to my afternoon....thanks!!
  • julsofdenial
    julsofdenial Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Lol... I was sure this was going to be a thread with someone asking if "loving" in the afternoon counted as exercise. :)
  • wendyleffingwell
    Options
    I have come across your encouraging and special words on here a couple times. The first time I actually had tears in my eyes when I was done reading what you had written. Today you just made me smile. :blushing: