Coming back

Options
On June 12 2012 I found this site and started logging. I lost 40 lbs in 4 months and did well until last fall. I've gained 20 back and am starting to fit back into my clothes. Very depressing.
I'm hoping that just writing this down will help me realize I need to get back on track. I will log in tomorrow and start tracking again.

Replies

• HazelMuseChristine
    HazelMuseChristine Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's really great that it did actually work for you! Just keep yourself motivated and don't scold yourself if you give in to an indulgence or two. Keeping a blog is definitely a good way of tracking how all your days go. Don't give up!
  • Karinan1515
    Karinan1515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You are human it's okay! I'm happy and motivated that this indeed worked for you thank you for sharing! Keep sharing, it will remind you what works and helo others working towards the same thing. You can do it, you already did it once! Remind yourself that if ever any doubt
  • peachhunting
    peachhunting Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    It definitely worked before. I had my calorie budget. If I knew I wanted to eat more at supper, I'd just workout more so I could get those calories back. I didn't cut out certain foods, but it made me concious of what I was putting in my mouth.
    Just time to get back to it. I just remember how hard it was at times. I'd go to bed at 9h30 just because I was hungry.