Help motivate!

Options
I'm Sarah! I've been doing this on and off for so long now, I woke up this morning and wanted a real change. I need support! I'd love some friends on here so we can help motivate and keep one another on track!

Replies

• themightyboo5h
    themightyboo5h Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good luck.
  • ersoper3118
    ersoper3118 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I could use the same thing. Id be glad to help suppirt you.
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I exercise religiously 6 days a week and only take 1 day off...I've lost 32 lbs since January, my tracker reads a different number because I started this journey a year ago and didn't follow through and was a lower weight at that time. If you want to add me, feel free!
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    I am looking for the same thing. Just a little accountability and a little push here and there. Add me if you would like. I need the help too!
  • JessicaLester2
    JessicaLester2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am starting an accountability group starting June 1st. Just a group of people motivating each other to get healthy and reach the goals they set for themselves. Let me know if you are interested!
  • aBlueCrayon
    aBlueCrayon Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Id be happy to help motivate you! I'm working on some fitness consistency in my life as well :)
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! I'm trying to kick it into full gear this month! Def need help