looking for some weight loss buddies

Options
:happy:

Replies

• KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I can help out with that. I have only been logging in consistently for a little over a week. But I am very dedicated. I'm Kattie, I am 23 and have one 3 year old daughter. I am a student going to school to work in medical imaging. Introduce yourself your welcome to add me as friend on here. What are your weightloss goals?
  • MsLadyVirgo
    MsLadyVirgo Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I've been here for about 3 weeks. :-)
  • cweiler4
    cweiler4 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have been here since April 2011. You will get a ton of motivation and support here!
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! i've been doing this for about a month! i think having some buddies for support on here would totally help me out and i'm willing to support you as well! I'm 23 i have a 5 yr old daughter and a 6.5 month old son! i've struggled with my weight since having my daughter via c-section and not being able to get the weight back off!
  • ak248902
    ak248902 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for taking the first step and joining MFP. You will find so many people here who can help and support you in your goals! I just added you as a friend. Good luck :)
  • kaseydtv
    kaseydtv Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi I am Kasey, 35 of Texas and I just started this and I think I might need some help.
  • Sarean
    Sarean Posts: 77
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been actively on MFP since January 2011 and have lost almost 30 pounds. The site is great for all people, no matter what your situation with work/school/family. You'll find TONS of support here!
  • KChristie976
    KChristie976 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'll be your buddy! i've been doing this for about a month! i think having some buddies for support on here would totally help me out and i'm willing to support you as well! I'm 23 i have a 5 yr old daughter and a 6.5 month old son! i've struggled with my weight since having my daughter via c-section and not being able to get the weight back off!

Sounds like we are similar. Would you be willing to add me as a friend too? How do you find the time to workout with 2 children? Its hard for me and I have 1
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome! Been a member for awhile but just recently started keeping track. I would love to be your buddy...send me a friend request
  • starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I will send you a friend request.:smile:
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • OrioleNutrition
    Options
    Hi there, I live in Michigan and would love to be your support buddy. We all need to stick together and take this path together and be there for each other thick or thin! Feel free to add me.

Lisa
  • leahdanbury
    leahdanbury Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd totally be willing to add you! i usually work out in the morning at home when my son is napping. My daughter is wonderful at keeping herself occupied or she joins in with me. Also when my son is awake we go for walks since it's finally starting to get nice outside! Its really nice that i don't have to work during the week so i don't have to worry about fitting in exercise around work!