60 is the new what?

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I hit the big 60 this year and am heavier than I've ever been in my life. To top it off, I found a picture of myself when I was 35 or 40 and couldn't believe how slim I was. Somethings got to give!

Replies

• mrspaul0530
    mrspaul0530 Posts: 6 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I hit the big 60 this year and am heavier than I've ever been in my life. To top it off, I found a picture of myself when I was 35 or 40 and couldn't believe how slim I was. Somethings got to give!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile: Welcome, and 60 is the new.....whatever you decide!:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • MIDGEKIN
    MIDGEKIN Posts: 113
    LOL welcome and good luck!! I usually get a lot of grief for saying this because I'm 20 but I frimly stand by "Age is not a number, its a state of mind!!"
  • filergirl
    filergirl Posts: 240
    60 is the new awesome. :smile:

I can honestly say that while my friends freak out about the approach of the "big 3-0," I am more and more loving being an adult, and figuring it only gets to be more fun with time. Also it is nice having a teenage kid call you "ma'am" and hold a door for you. R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!
  • Welcome and Good Luck:happy:
  • lorelai63
    lorelai63 Posts: 417 Member
    60 in reality is the new, I have to work much harder now to loose weight than ever before! Two reasons, it comes off harder and at our age we need to be healthier. So work hard, stay fit and take the realage test and then work to get it to an age you can live with. I am much older than my 63 years because of my weight. I am working to change that. Good luck! Other than that the 60's are a beautiful place to be. I have many reasons to love getting to 60. Beating cancer three times are just some of them! Dont give up I'm not going to...

www.realagetest.com