Looking for friends & motivation

Options
Neondays
Neondays Posts: 16 Member
edited May 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi! I'm 21 years old and Im 5'7 and I'm 191. This is the most I've ever weight in my life and iv had two kids. (My son is 2 and my daughter is 11months)

Wanting to hit 160 for my first goal, then 140.

I really suck at staying focused and need motivation regularly lol. Looking for friends!

Replies

• yetieddie
    yetieddie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey there... feel free to add me if you'd like. Relatively new with a bunch of kids as well!
  • eshnna
    eshnna Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just sent you a request. I also have two children ages 3.5 and 12 months. We can do this!
  • Veslus
    Veslus Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sent a request your way!
  • Neondays
    Options
    Added all you guys :) thanks!!
  • Neondays
    Options
    eshnna wrote: »
    Hi there! I just sent you a request. I also have two children ages 3.5 and 12 months. We can do this!

For so long I just blamed my weight on having kids but it just hit me that my daughter is almost 1! That's a whole year i should have been getting fit! Lol

• kirstendavis98
    kirstendavis98 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 27 and 172 which is also the most I've ever weighed. Been on the fairly straight and narrow for a couple weeks now and already lost 3 lbs. Feel free to add me I definitely find everyone on here really encouraging and helpful
  • Jag7694
    Jag7694 Posts: 1,410 Member
    Options
    Are you only looking for girl friends. I'm looking for people to add just for accountability. I want people to see my daily logs. Just an extra push.