The first day of a new me

Options
I am excited to get started with myfitnesspal! Today is the first day of a new me. I am here to have a healthier life style, to include healthier eating habits and a regular fitness routine. Today I have also committed to a cleaner home environment with a daily babystep to a clean and organized home. Lets do this!

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! :drinker:
  • LoneWolfSNC
    LoneWolfSNC Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It takes a lot to say today is the day but you'll get going and you'll gain momentum. We're here to help you keep that momentum on the tough days. Good luck!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Everyday will not be easy, but then the things we want most we have to work hard for. Just remember that one bad day is just one bad day, start over the next and keep pushing yourself. You aren't the only one struggling. Good Luck :-)
  • topathemorning
    topathemorning Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the losing weight and clutter especially from the kitcheen. After buying all the veggies, lettuce, etc I think I need a new refrig unless I can do something to reorganize the refrig for easy access to the crockpot food and healthy eating. Can you tell that I used to eat out a lot, and now am getting used to cooking at home.
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats on joining and good luck! It's my first day too!
  • ericalouise661
    ericalouise661 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
  • ericalouise661
    ericalouise661 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good luck