MTF Crossdresser Wants his Dresses to Fit Better!

Hi everyone. New here. I'm a straight married crossdresser that loves to wear beautiful dresses, pencil skirts, heels and hose, and gorgeous lingerie. I have a nice collection of women's clothes but I'm tired of feeling like a sausage squeezed into my corset, barely able to breathe when I get dolled up.

I'm a size 18 women's, and have fairly slender legs with size 9 1/2 - 10 in heels, so the bottom half of my body provides a convincing female illusion. I need to lose about 50 lbs to get down to a size 12 dress, and get rid of my muscular shoulders and gut.

My dressing has been limited to clothing; I've never tried a wig or makeup because I know my masculine upper body will ruin the look. I want to change that, and if I reach my goal I will treat myself to a full male-to-female transformation / makeover service.

I can't wait to see what I will look like fully transformed! Wish me luck!

Replies

• staceynewbon
    staceynewbon Posts: 15 Member
    good luck x
  • winbolt
    winbolt Posts: 1 Member
    I wish you all the luck in the world. Keep us posted.
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Good luck. Will you still be in a healthy weight range at your target?
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member
    Hose are the frigging devil.

Good luck to you =]
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Gretchen_To_Be Posts: 99 Member
    Thanks for your good wishes! Maoribadger, I'm 5'11", 232 lbs right now. I think I will still be healthy at 182 lbs. Probably much healthier than now!
  • Gretchen_To_Be

Good luck to you =]

Thanks for your kind wishes. Why don't you like pantyhose?
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    shibumicd wrote: »
    Thanks for your good wishes! Maoribadger, I'm 5'11", 232 lbs right now. I think I will still be healthy at 182 lbs. Probably much healthier than now!

In which case best of british to you
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Good luck!
    In the meantime, a little tailoring of bigger sizes can help create the illusion without the uncomfortable sausage feeling!
  • lishie_rebooted
    lishie_rebooted Posts: 2,973 Member

Good luck to you =]

So uncomfortable!
    I don't wear many skirts since I hate pantyhose lol
  • Gretchen_To_Be
    Thanks, 365! I'm favoring wrap or sweater dresses right now because they are fairly forgiving. I'd like to buy off-the-rack sheath and bodycon dresses. Your suggestion to tailor them is great, but I joined here to tailor my body to the dresses, not the other way around!
  • Gretchen_To_Be

Good luck to you =]

So uncomfortable!
    I don't wear many skirts since I hate pantyhose lol

Lishe, if you buy better hose, they can be very comfortable. I have worn them all day under my men's suits many times so I speak from experience. Try Hanes Silk Reflections High Waist. The waistband never rolls down and they feel marvelous on the legs.

• ashbashyo1
    ashbashyo1 Posts: 6 Member
    I wish you the best of luck! :)
  • DeclanMacLean
    DeclanMacLean Posts: 3 Member
    Hi. I'm eat food :)