Quest Bars are the best thing in the world!

Options
Do you like quest bars? Which are your favorite? Mine is the cookie dough (:

Replies

• crystalewhite
    crystalewhite Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I like the brownie one, nuked for just a few seconds to soften it up.
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    It's been a few months since I've had them but I remember the oreo as my favorite! They are all good
    eta... cookies and cream, that was the one
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Cookies and Cream and then Cookie Dough is my second favorite.
  • Katiesue806
    Katiesue806 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    10 seconds I found to be the right amount but can eat them all day
  • 999tigger
    999tigger Posts: 5,235 Member
    Options
    Honestly I can think of better things.
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    I like quest bars, but I like Musclepharm protein bars much better.

For Quest bars, I get the chocolate chip cookie, brownie or the mint and throw it on the dash of my car until my first break. The dash heats it up and makes it kind of gooey.
  • Katiesue806
    Options
    Troutsy wrote: »

For Quest bars, I get the chocolate chip cookie, brownie or the mint and throw it on the dash of my car until my first break. The dash heats it up and makes it kind of gooey.

Yea I have a few musclepharmm bars that are okay but I have the cinnamon bun musclepharmm protien that is so good! But quest bars are my favorite bars and I feel like one of the healthiest ones!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options

Hmmm... I just checked... the Musclepharm bars are gluten free. I'll have to try them out. What are your flavor recommendations?

• d2footballJRC
    d2footballJRC Posts: 2,684 Member
    Options
    I like the cinnamon roll quest bars. The brownie ones are good as well if you stick in microwave for a few seconds.
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Double Chocolate Chunk - very filling and quite good.
  • Azexas
    Options

Yea I have a few musclepharmm bars that are okay but I have the cinnamon bun musclepharmm protien that is so good! But quest bars are my favorite bars and I feel like one of the healthiest ones!

The white chocolate raspberry is very good if you haven't you should try it out. The macros pretty close between the two bars so it kind of boils down to personal taste. The musclePharm are Carbs 28G, 7G Fat, 20G protein, 12G Fiber and the quest are Carbs 21G, 9G Fat, 15G Fiber and 20G protein.
  • Azexas
    Options

Hmmm... I just checked... the Musclepharm bars are gluten free. I'll have to try them out. What are your flavor recommendations?

White chocolate raspberry!! It's so good :)
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    I tried 'em, didn't really care for 'em. Think Thin is my go-to protein bar.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    I can't find a Quest bar that tastes good.

Pure Protein just came out with Fruit and Nut Protein bars. Those are my new go to. They are yummy and the macros are comparable to Quest, plus it saves me some coin.

d057553ae00ardg%20f.ashx
    cranberry%20almond%20cashew%20label.ashx?mw=850&mh=700&iar=False
  • Katiesue806
    Options

White chocolate raspberry!! It's so good :)

Only tryed the cinnamon bun ones and there a little to sweet tasting for me!
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Hornsby wrote: »
    I can't find a Quest bar that tastes good.

Pure Protein just came out with Fruit and Nut Protein bars. Those are my new go to. They are yummy and the macros are comparable to Quest, plus it saves me some coin.

d057553ae00ardg%20f.ashx
    cranberry%20almond%20cashew%20label.ashx?mw=850&mh=700&iar=False

That looks scrumptious. I might have to get some of those.

• betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I dont get all the hype. About a month a go i tried a couple different flavors, then last friday i tried another flavor. They are just ok, they have a fake taste to them and not really like the flavor they say they have. I nuked them a little too to soften them up and still not all that. To me its kind of like how all the people who hate the fake artic zero ice cream feel about it not tasting like the real thing. This is how i feel about these quest bars...
  • Apud85
    Apud85 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    I dont get all the hype. About a month a go i tried a couple different flavors, then last friday i tried another flavor. They are just ok, they have a fake taste to them and not really like the flavor they say they have. I nuked them a little too to soften them up and still not all that. To me its kind of like how all the people who hate the fake artic zero ice cream feel about it not tasting like the real thing. This is how i feel about these quest bars...

I agree about them having a fake taste! I tried the cookie dough flavor the other week and was so disappointed. I felt like they left a gross plastic-y coating in my mouth. :-(
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,627 Member
    Options
    I like the cookies n cream, cinnamon roll, banana nut, and s'mores bars the best. :)
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Oh oh oh! S'mores, Double Chocolate chunk, and Peanut butter are the ones that hit the cravings the most. I wouldn't turn down the Cookies' N Cream, Banana Nut, or Cinnamon Roll, either. I can't wait to try the mint!