Brand new - need friends and encouragement!

Options
Tricie513
Tricie513 Posts: 17 Member
Typically, I am not very good at asking for help or support, and I try to do everything myself. Not anymore!

I signed up about a week ago, and am realizing how important it is to share my goals with others, and to be able to encourage friends as well. I have 45 pounds to lose -a lot! I'm on my way to doing just that...only 41 pounds to go! If you need a buddy to give you words of inspiration, then I'm her! Good luck to all :)

Replies

• Pie319
    Pie319 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Amy.
    I'm not new, but I took a long break and am starting fresh. I need to lose 30-35 lbs. We can help motivate each other!
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I am 43lbs down; 20 or so to go....feel free to add me if you'd like =) and welcome
  • soonermommy3
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have 100lbs to lose and need encouragement and motivation throughout this journey!
  • MsTamzyK
    MsTamzyK Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I hate asking for help too but my friends on here are awesome. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • lauristewart
    lauristewart Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new too.....up to adding friends with the same goals and to encourage each other!! Any of you can add me if you want!

:flowerforyou:
  • tlcAK
    tlcAK Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I have about the same amount to lose. We can help out each other. Add me if you want!
  • Tricie513
    Tricie513 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I LOVE how quickly everyone responds on this site! It makes me feel so encouraged knowing that there are so so so many people on here who want to help each other!