12 Weeks till my holiday

Options
So, I have 12 weeks until i jet off on holiday. I am determined to lose weight so that i can look and feel good in my Victoria secret bikini!!

Current weight - 97.7kg
Ideal weight - 75kg

I know I am highly unlikely to get to 75kg in 12 week but i want to lose as much as i possibly can till then.
My routine will consist of a workout DVD each morning, carido training on the bike 2x a week, and kick-boxer-circuit class once a week as well as eating well and drinking plenty of water.

19th May
DVD done and kick-boxer-circuit done!

I plan to come on here each day and log my exercise and weight loss!

If anyone wants to join me on my 12 week challenge feel free!!

Replies

• Peely93
    Peely93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    20th May

I managed to do my DVD again this morning despite really not wanting to and aching like mad. But I did it and i'm glad i did.

I then went to the gym with my Mum to do cardio on a bike. Manage to do 35 minutes before my legs couldn't take anymore

I know its only the second day but I'm feeling good and determined!
  • Peely93
    edited May 2015
    Options
    21st May

Did I manage to drag myself out of bed to do my DVD? Yes I did! Just one more day then I have a workout free weekend to look forward to :)
  • Peely93
    Options
    22nd May

DVD done again this morning despite getting up rather late, ooppss
    Then once I had finished work I met my Mum at the gym for some Cardio :)

I got weighed this evening and I am now 97.3kg down from 97.7kg. I know it's down but i was expecting/hoping it would be down more so I am a little disappointed :( ah well there is always next week.

Now for an exercise free weekend :D
  • Peely93
    edited May 2015
    Options
    25th May
    Bank Holiday Monday! Both my Mum and Fiance were in which made doing the DVD rather difficult but I powered through. My Fiance and I then went to see The Avengers at the cinema where I resisted fizzy drinks and sweets!
    The out for a family meal where mum and I split three mini deserts :)

26th May
    I upped the level on the Jillian Micheals DVD to level 2 this morning! Oh My Gosh it's hard! But i am going to persevere with it. I also went to my Kick-Boxer-Circuit class this evening :D
    Also got weighed
    Last weight 97.3kg
    New weight 96.8kg
    Down 0.5kg since Friday *Happy Dance!*
  • Peely93
    Options
    27th May
    Did level 2 again on my DVD, still really hard but managed to push through it. Also went to the gym with my Mum to do our cadio session.
    All in all a good day :)
  • Reg4502
    Reg4502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • Peely93
    Options
    28th &29th May

Yesterday was an awful day. I found it so difficult to get out of bed :( I had zero energy and no interest in doing anything. I didn't do my DVD as i knew i would not get though it all.
    Today I feel better although still not great. I've skipped the DVD but I'm going to do cardio this eve after work instead
  • lozerenth1988
    lozerenth1988 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im currently 74 and would like to get down to 64! We could do a 12 week challenge together? My name is Loren. Im 5'9 and 26yrs old
  • Peely93
    Options
    Everything has gone to pot!! My depression has got the better of me over the past few day and I've hardly done any exercise and my diet hasn't been great :( Saying that I have lost 0.3 kg so I'm down from 96.8kg to 96.5kg so it's not all bad I guess.

The main thing I am struggling with is food. Need to stay strong though!!