for those who are on or has been on oxyelite!

MoNiCaMaRieV
MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
edited September 27 in Health and Weight Loss
so i just started taking the pill..it says take 15-30 min before breakfast..can i take it exercise then eat breakfast?? anyone done this or give some suggestions on how i can use the pill? also has anyone had some good results??

Replies

• momogogo
    momogogo Posts: 159 Member
    I take it in the morning only. I don't think it matters with or without meals. As you can tell by my ticker I have lost almost 25lbs. I love it because I feel energetic, but not frantic like some fat burners can do. It helps curb my appetite so I don't over do it. One pill a day works for me. Love it!
  • mericksmom
    mericksmom Posts: 222 Member
    My friend who uses it with her Hubby told me that they couldnt do cardio after they took it. Somthing about the spins and vomiting and possible blackout. I was reading on GNC website (under reviews) that it is a hit and miss for people and you need to be careful on it and study what you need to do before going on it.
  • chrisyoung0422
    chrisyoung0422 Posts: 426 Member
    Last time I stopped @ GNC I was given a 12 pill sample bottle of this stuff. I took it and did not notice any change really. Maybe it take more than 12 pills but I am not wasting the money to find out. I did give me a little buzz of energy though.
  • msolde
    msolde Posts: 3
    What kind of side effects do you have? I heard it can cause intestinal problems.
  • MoNiCaMaRieV
    MoNiCaMaRieV Posts: 50 Member
    What kind of side effects do you have? I heard it can cause intestinal problems.
    i havent had any side affects so far
This discussion has been closed.