Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    jgnatca wrote: »
    Spanx. Spandex. Time. Surgery.

+1
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Eating very clean food, lean meat veg etc.. No sweetners not prossesed food, no white pasta rice or bread! Small regular meals to keep your metabolism going and drink lots of water x
    Until you see results the slimming underwear and vests are great x

WNYEj9G.gif

This never gets old!
  • meganjcallaghan
    meganjcallaghan Posts: 949 Member
    Options

Ha made me lol. No clue what spanx is but I think I would like some.

Yes. I would like some spanx

Spanx! spanx1.jpg

I love how the models are clearly people who would never have any need of such a thing.
  • psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Eating very clean food, lean meat veg etc.. No sweetners not prossesed food, no white pasta rice or bread! Small regular meals to keep your metabolism going and drink lots of water x

Nope - sorry I disagree with almost everything you've said....

OP - if you still have weight to lose then keep going. There's a sticky thread at the top of this forum called 'so you want a nice stomach'. After losing 118lbs I've managed to lean out my stomach quite a lot and I only have a small crease of loose skin on my lower belly - and with time, even that is leaning out! just keep going - it takes time and perseverance.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

Ha made me lol. No clue what spanx is but I think I would like some.

Yes. I would like some spanx

Spanx! spanx1.jpg

I love how the models are clearly people who would never have any need of such a thing.

But we haven't seen them without them, maybe the Spanx just do a REALLY good job! ;)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    psych101 wrote: »

OP - if you still have weight to lose then keep going. There's a sticky thread at the top of this forum called 'so you want a nice stomach'. After losing 118lbs I've managed to lean out my stomach quite a lot and I only have a small crease of loose skin on my lower belly - and with time, even that is leaning out! just keep going - it takes time and perseverance.

Sadly, they've just reorganized the stickies and "So you want a nice stomach" has lost its sticky status. It's a great read, though, and I hope they resticky it sometime soon. Here's a link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

• psych101
    psych101 Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    psych101 wrote: »

Sadly, they've just reorganized the stickies and "So you want a nice stomach" has lost its sticky status. It's a great read, though, and I hope they resticky it sometime soon. Here's a link: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach

Thanks!! I hadn't even checked, I just assumed it was still there booooooo! :neutral:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    OP, I would also ask how your abdominal muscles are? Often times a "belly" is simply a result of not being able to suck it in due to a lack of abdominal muscles.

Also, as others have stated, belly fat is often first on, last off. It is primary fat stores for most people. Even at 15ish% BF I have a bit of belly fat, though you can't pinch a damned thing anywhere else.