Hey Everyone

Options
Hi there,
Im Bobby, ive been using this app on and off for a few months now and its great. Never thought to introduce myself here until now..
Anyway I'm lookibg forward to getting more proactive on these forums and using the support structures in place. Hopefully I can support other people and help them reach there goals while im working towards mine :) I would love to meet some new people and hear their stories of how they overcame obstacles to reach their potential.
Happy Fitness Palling ;-)

Replies

• matthewtdavies
    matthewtdavies Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Bobby!

I'm Matt from the UK and just started AGAIN :) wish me luck. 60lbs to lose
  • userfriendly2
    userfriendly2 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Well Matt,

I'm just across the way in Ireland :) From Dublin! Best of luck man and if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask. Consistency is key so stick with it :)
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    Troy Brodoski, Alabama. Lets get it

Looking lean man :) Super stuff. Keep taking those Gains bro..

• claudia_vasquez
    claudia_vasquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • conor937
    conor937 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey. I'm Conor from Northern Ireland. Starting a new streak, thought I'd use the community support to try and reach my goal. Feel free to add.
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    conor937 wrote: »
    Hey. I'm Conor from Northern Ireland. Starting a new streak, thought I'd use the community support to try and reach my goal. Feel free to add.

Exact same as me :) Keep me posted on how your doing man and let the words of encouragement roll in;-) Drive on bro!!
  • Blazing_Brunette
    Blazing_Brunette Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Add meeeee ... More peeps the better ..
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    lisa68XX wrote: »
    Add meeeee ... More peeps the better ..

Added there Lisa
  • Kman4evah
    Kman4evah Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kris from Texas. Started on this about a month ago, on my way to losing 30 pounds. Always looking for some more people to keep me in line!
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    Whats happening Kris, you will smash that 30 pounds in no time best of luck
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    And also i noticed a lot of people viewed without introducing themselves. Dont be shy. Everyone is on the same journey and we all started at the bottom:) Get to know people - their life experience could be invaluable :)
  • ambersho
    ambersho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have been on and off with MFP - so any support or encouragement helps!!
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    ambersho wrote: »
    Feel free to add me!! I have been on and off with MFP - so any support or encouragement helps!!

Hey hope you got my add, Words of encouragement are plentiful here. Don't hesitate in dropping back to this thread if you have a problem or just want to let us know how well you are doing:)

• KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Kristina.. 80 lb goal. Good luck all
  • userfriendly2
    Options
    Kristina.. 80 lb goal. Good luck all

Hey Kristina, What kind of changes are you planning to make to your diet? All the best with it anyway - sometimes just tracking your calorie impact can have such a positive effect on what you are eating:)

• MariaElenaJulia
    MariaElenaJulia Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Taking it slow. I Love my body at whatever weight it is, I just started this to become more self aware of my dietary habits and hopefully live a healthier lifestyle advantageous to self care. I'm always looking for friends on here, so add me if you so wish and we can all help each other :)
  • KristinaGehrum11
    KristinaGehrum11 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm eating mainly unsalted crackers...fresh fruits and veggies.. But I am breastfeeding still so I am trying to figure out how to get all the calories o need... I walk everywhere.. I take 2 hr walks at least 5 times a week