Hello!

Options
Hello! I just registered with MFP with the goal of tracking changes as I work towards leading a healthier lifestyle. I am excited that there is a community to which I can turn and with which I can share my stories of success, because this will be a challenging process and it is nice to have support along the way.

Replies

• iamacraftymama
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome.:smile:
  • psugrad02
    psugrad02 Posts: 3
    Options
    welcome! i think you will love this website! be consistent and you will do great! =)
  • daddeeo
    daddeeo Posts: 33
    Options
    Hello! This is an excellent site to help you obtain your goals.
  • SiobhanF2773
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here :)
  • SiobhanF2773
    Options
    Welcome!! You will love it here :)
  • DKev
    DKev Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new myself. Everyone here seems so helpful and supportive and has such a great attitude in their journey to a healthier life!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard the weight loss train,
    In one short week of being on here, I can see how this is helpful. I call this the facebook for FAT people, and I am not afraid to call myself FAT. Hope you find this place interesting and may the new you appreciate the fact that you took the first step. If I can offer a tip, be truthful and honest to yourself about everything. If you ate 4 slices of pizza, record it. If you did not exercise today, do not record that you did 8 miles. Ya, the truth may hurt now, but dishonesty will hurt forever. Good luck and lose...los...lo...l
  • fuminator18
    fuminator18 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    hello, I am new here myself. i am a middle aged Japanese christian woman trying to maintain a good and balanced weight. All I need to do is to lose about 10lb, but why, it is so hard!! When i am under stress, I crave on carb... I love rice, noodles, pastas, pastry, etc etc...I am currently under a lot of pressure for financial reasons...but I want to keep myself in tact! Hope to meet people that can encourage ourselves!