10 lbs gone but *before/after

Options
8tjwqyay6me3.jpg

10 lbs gone in about a month and I look exactly the same... It's really making me depressed. Before I had my daughter I was really thin... Only 100-105 lbs...And now after I had her (6 months ago) my stomach has so much fat on it it's ridiculous. I weigh 119 right now and was 129. I drink nothing but water, eat healthy, exercise.. Numbers are going down but not seeing results and it's making me discouraged

Replies

• becca_maee
    becca_maee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    How much did you lose before it became noticeable??
  • karmpaul
    karmpaul Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I see a pretty big difference, especially around the stomach and thighs/hips. The thing is, we see ourselves everyday and we don't notice anything major but if you go and meet someone you haven't seen in a while, they will tell you how much you've lost. Personally I see the difference as I already said, but you will see a much more dramatic difference with 15-20 pounds. To answer your question, that's when I really noticed my difference myself.
  • AnneLSam
    AnneLSam Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I can see a difference, definitely!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You're kidding?! Look at your waist and hips. There is an obvious slimming! Be proud and keep going :-)
  • slaite1
    slaite1 Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    There is a really noticeable difference around your belly. In the first picture theres a line caused by the shadow bc of the way your tummy stuck out. Now, no shadow bc it doesn't stick out anymore! Good job, just wait until you get another ten pounds!!
  • becca_maee
    Options
    Thank y'all. I guess it is because I see myself everyday but even in pictures I can't tell. I'm just ready to be back to my normal size and have my confidence back. And slaite I'm gonna be so happy when I get 10 more off, especially if I can finally see the difference
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    There's a massive difference! Keep it up!

It might be easier to see your progress with pics that are taken by someone else, without the angle.... I think the angle stops the loss being so evident.
  • ActiveApril
    ActiveApril Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I can definitely see a difference, as others have said. Particularly around your stomach and hips and even a bit in your arms (I can see more definition in your elbows in the 2nd pic).
  • Emartz2
    Emartz2 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I also see a difference! Don't be too hard on yourself!!! Keep it up!!!
  • becca_maee
    Options
    I wish I had gotten more before pics..thank you guys
  • deviboy1592
    deviboy1592 Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    becca_maee wrote: »
    8tjwqyay6me3.jpg

10 lbs gone in about a month and I look exactly the same... It's really making me depressed. Before I had my daughter I was really thin... Only 100-105 lbs...And now after I had her (6 months ago) my stomach has so much fat on it it's ridiculous. I weigh 119 right now and was 129. I drink nothing but water, eat healthy, exercise.. Numbers are going down but not seeing results and it's making me discouraged

A common problem with a lot of people is they never see the change, were blinded by perfection, which is unattainable, you almost have to learn to be happy with who you are before you can be happy with what you've accomplished. I see big change in your two photos, keep doing what your doing,
  • shaunelliswv
    shaunelliswv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    There's a change there , don't worry. Slow and steady wins the race . The longer it takes to lose the easy it stays off . Look at my before and after pic , that was over 5-6months . There's no rush
  • jaqcan
    jaqcan Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    To really see a difference, wear the SAME THING! Different underthings will look different, but if you can take pics wearing the same stuff, you'll be able to notice. That said, I can see a difference!
  • kellycasey5
    kellycasey5 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I am only starting to see changes in my body, and that is after losing 19 pounds. I think the best thing here is to measure, take the progress pics, and stick with it. I've only been at it since January, and am losing SLOWLY. When I look at myself in the mirror, I don't see smaller. But, my clothes fit differently, and I finally see changes in the progress pics. Keep it up...you are pretty much halfway to goal do might as well stick it out and see what happens at your goal weight!
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i too can see a diffrence in your abdomen and hips. Dont be too hard on yourself I think your body looks beautiful in both pics and I never would have guessed you had a baby only 6months ago!!
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the difference in my weight until I took pictures, and I was pretty surprised. I'm just as surprised that you can't see it, but brains are jerks like that. Your overall shape is the same, but you definitely look slimmed down in the second picture.
  • mstuck08
    mstuck08 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When you see yourself every day it's hard to notice. Always take pictures every 30 days..that's what I do
  • Cchioles
    Cchioles Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I See A Difference Too!
  • becca_maee
    Options
    Thank you sperkins that was really sweet :)