so far so good

Options
snbrown1214
snbrown1214 Posts: 26 Member
I started at 311 my over all goal is 170. I'm down to 270. 100 lbs to go I know I can do it....I don't have a full body shot before I wish I did but I do have a face shot and I am doing progress pics too.....but I don't know how to post pics

Replies

• debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You got this! great job so far, keep up the good work
  • snbrown1214
    Options
    Ty I'm working my as off at the gym I went this morning for a 30 cardiovascular warm up 60 min yoga class. Feel free to add me I could use extra motivation.
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Keep it up!
  • snbrown1214
    Options
    mistikal13 wrote: »
    Keep it up!
    I plan on it ty
  • rdp_72
    rdp_72 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • snbrown1214
    Options
    Ty
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent lass!
  • Jmgkamp
    Jmgkamp Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    High five!!
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look so much happier and confident in the later pics.

I just wanted to add, not to be lecture-y or anything, but please be careful when taking gym selfies that you don't get other people in the background, i.e., please not in the locker room. Thankfully their faces are blurred, but it could be risky for some women's (and men!) personal/career safety to have such images on the internet.
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Great job.Congratulations.Keep up the great work...and fabulous quote btw
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,574 Member
    Options
    wow! Look at how loose those pants are on you. And your face! So much slimmer. Nice work.
  • FeliJD
    FeliJD Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Brilliant! Keep it up, don't stop!
  • adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love the "I will beat her" quote!! That's so inspiring.
  • snbrown1214
    Options
    Zara11 wrote: »
    Great job! You look so much happier and confident in the later pics.

I just wanted to add, not to be lecture-y or anything, but please be careful when taking gym selfies that you don't get other people in the background, i.e., please not in the locker room. Thankfully their faces are blurred, but it could be risky for some women's (and men!) personal/career safety to have such images on the internet.

I did tell her that I wasn't trying to get her in them I don't plan on posting each time I take then and next time I will be coping better
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!