Any good websites with meal suggestions via cals?

Options
ojell
ojell Posts: 749 Member
Ok, so when you've eaten a bunch of your cals and you only have say 300 cals left or whatever...is there a good website where you can plug in the amount of cals you allot to eat for that meal, and then it has a database of ideas or something.

LoL Does this make any sense? haha

Replies

• Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Makes sense to me and it would be an amazing website that I would use all the damn time lol Hopefully someone knows of one!
  • sdirbder
    sdirbder Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    sparkrecipes.com
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    I do not know of any like that. However I use a Betty Crocker 300 under 300 recipe and also the Hungry Girl 300 under 300 recipe book. I live by these things :)
  • Skinnymomma11
    Options
    My weight loss challenge use this website and it helped alot..
    www.cleaneating.com
  • ojell
    Options
    sparkrecipes.com

how does it work?

I wanna search meals by their calorie content
  • ojell
    Options
    I do not know of any like that. However I use a Betty Crocker 300 under 300 recipe and also the Hungry Girl 300 under 300 recipe book. I live by these things :)

cool THANKS!
  • lynnmarie60
    lynnmarie60 Posts: 325
    Options
    The only website I have played with that tells me the calories for meals is: http://www.mealsmatter.org/

And they have been good.
  • ojell
    Options
    My weight loss challenge use this website and it helped alot..
    www.cleaneating.com

Thanks! I will check it out!!
  • falloncarrier
    falloncarrier Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    www.self.com and also self magazine has a drop 10,20,or even 30lbs program that also list meals and calories in the article (If you enjoy magazines. Also a fav of mine because they always have fun workout suggestions, gear, etc. :) I hope you find something. I usually do great with the calorie zone but have trouble with my fat intake cause I looove diary and cheese. Even my fav veggie (olives) has a high fat content.

g.luck :)
  • dancingnancies
    dancingnancies Posts: 255 Member
    Options
  • kenlad64
    kenlad64 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm looking at all of these websites, ... but now I am getting hungry! I'll just bookmark them for now and check them out after I eat! :smile:
  • boobear00
    boobear00 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    bump for later. Thanks everyone for the great info!
  • kell_riley
    kell_riley Posts: 312
    Options
    Bump