How can I lose as much as possible by June 15th?

Options
kelsey054
kelsey054 Posts: 110 Member
Certain foods? certain workouts? certain diets? I need to lose weight before Holiday World..
Please and Thank you(:

Replies

• maureenB7
    maureenB7 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have been told that cardio is the fastest way to lose, Zumba is really fun, and you don't feel like your exercising. You can burn up to 1000 calories an hour depending on your weight. Good Luck!
  • lfaulkner29
    Options
    Others will probably not agree with me, but eat less calories. Try to eat a lot of veggies. The way I look at it you can get full eating anything might as well be healthy. I also believe that not eating meat will help you to lose weight quicker and when you do eat carbs make sure they are wheat.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    That's a good question....
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    I would second the cardio, but make sure you include weight training to tone as you lose. We love Holiday World!
  • bkthomas2004
    bkthomas2004 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Certain foods: as whole, natural, or clean as possible, less sugar and complex carbs. Workouts: Cardio and strength training (try Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred)

Unfortunately hun, there just aren't any magic foods or workouts that will make you drop instantly, but doing the right things will certainly help. Make sure you drink your water and stay in your calorie counts and you should lose a few pounds.

Good luck!
  • Mistykelly
    Mistykelly Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Others will probably not agree with me, but eat less calories. Try to eat a lot of veggies. The way I look at it you can get full eating anything might as well be healthy. I also believe that not eating meat will help you to lose weight quicker and when you do eat carbs make sure they are wheat.

I 2ND THAT!, I always either Maintain my weight from the day before or only loose a few oz if I eat meat! Good Luck!