First time mom determined to lose baby weight!

Are there any other first time moms that are also struggling to lose the baby weight? I have 50 pounds to lose and would love to get some support from others in the same boat!

Replies

• marthaelisa80
    marthaelisa80 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Hi! I'm not a first time mom but just had a baby a year ago and i know how hard it can be. I also had gained 50lbs. Lost most of it. If you need any advice I'm here for you. I did the first 8 weeks where a girdle, not too tight but firm enough to push everything in. And as my stomach shrank I switched to a smaller size girdle. I ate a lot of soup the first 8 weeks and smoothies to help clean me out. The first 3 months I lost everything except 15lbs and that was a slow process. The best advice I can give you is if you are doing everything right, be patient with your body it took 10 months for your body to change it will take time to get it back. Hope that helps! :)
  • linac05
    linac05 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi! I'm not a first time mom but just had a baby a year ago and i know how hard it can be. I also had gained 50lbs. Lost most of it. If you need any advice I'm here for you. I did the first 8 weeks where a girdle, not too tight but firm enough to push everything in. And as my stomach shrank I switched to a smaller size girdle. I ate a lot of soup the first 8 weeks and smoothies to help clean me out. The first 3 months I lost everything except 15lbs and that was a slow process. The best advice I can give you is if you are doing everything right, be patient with your body it took 10 months for your body to change it will take time to get it back. Hope that helps! :)

Thank you so much! That is really helpful advice. I'm going to add you so we can stay connected and I can learn from you! :)