From November 2014 to May 2015 - My first success photo

Gena_Beana
Gena_Beana Posts: 66 Member
I really started my journey actively in February 2015, since then I've lost about 30 lbs. The before photo is from Thanksgiving 2014, the after photo was taken May 26th, 2015.

yn0ex17mnw4c.jpg

Replies

• astgte
    astgte Posts: 81 Member
    Really well done, hard work and motivation has paid off so well
  • TracyV125
    TracyV125 Posts: 100 Member
    Wow! What an incredible difference! You look like you lost more than 30 lbs. You should be so proud of yourself. You look fabulous! Great work!
  • rcontr7
    rcontr7 Posts: 61 Member
    You do look like you've lost more than 30! Also you look so much younger! I can't believe you've lost it all since February! Good job!!!
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    You look incredible! Great work!
  • Gena_Beana
    Thanks everyone!!! I still have another 90 lbs to lose to get to my goal weight of 150 :)
  • aberninger543
    aberninger543 Posts: 2 Member
    Omg..helpful tips would be greatly appreciated!!!u look stunning!!!
  • anbtjp
    anbtjp Posts: 51 Member
    Oh my goodness, you are amazing!!! Thank you so much for sharing and keep up the good work!
  • Gena_Beana
    The tips I can give are what works for me so far; no soda, strictly water, very low sugar, log calories, cardio & weight lifting, very low caffeine. Reward yourself for milestones (another month going to the gym = new sneakers or clothes, 10 lb loss = new perfume, etc). Also, treat yourself to something good for yourself regardless of accomplishment, such as massage, pedi/mani, hair cut, etc.
  • Gena_Beana
    And....log everything!!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Awesome! You look really great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!