need to lose 100 lbs. looking for others like me.

Options
smassengill035
smassengill035 Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
I'm 41 years old, a mother of 3 girls and grandmother of 4 beautiful babies! I have the support of my children and fiancé. I'm 271 pounds. I'm the smallest of my sisters. My parents both died from weight related medical conditions in their late 40's. I don't want to die young. I have no medical issues. But I need to lose 150 pounds. I don't overeat at all. But I don't get any exercise. We live very rural so going on walks isn't really an option because of the bears and cougar. I have some videos I'm going to start trying. Any help would be great!

Replies

• sonyak0701
    sonyak0701 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to be someone that keeps you motivated!
  • Tennesseegrl13
    Tennesseegrl13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can motivate each other because I need some too
  • Redrickaddie
    Redrickaddie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join you on your fitness journey. I'm looking to lose 50-60 lbs. I am one of few over weight people in my family.
  • TorieaRL
    TorieaRL Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone, hoping to help with motivation and hoping for motivation. I am working to lose around 85 lbs. Most people in my family has issues with weight, I want to set a trend of healthy living in my family.
  • lozinit
    lozinit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 85 to 100 pounds. Would love some constructive motivation & to help motivate others!
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose around 70 pounds as well! I got a game plan in mind and I know I could use support when the times get rough!
  • smassengill035
    smassengill035 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    :)
  • erinmay40
    erinmay40 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join your motivation as I need to less 50 pounds :) would love to help oyhers as well :smile:
  • eharrington0821
    eharrington0821 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. I've just started an I also need to lose 100lbs.
  • adrianneinprogress
    adrianneinprogress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Same boat as everyone else, I;ve got about 110 to lose. Let's keep each other motivated! Feel free to add me!
  • msgranger2612
    msgranger2612 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Like you I am 270 and will be losing about 100lbs. Let's do this!!!! No excuses for us. We will conquer our weight!
  • StuckInHell
    StuckInHell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I WILL lose at least 100lbs! I have 2 children but the weight from pregnancies was lost only a week after delivering each of them. I've had 5 Spinal Surgeries which makes exercising now almost impossible! I've gained weight twice from these. 1st time had it all come off using Herbalife while being bed-ridden. I only eat once a day usually dinner so metabolism is slowed down a lot. I have always had Ana in my life because of not having food to eat as a child, which is why I eat once a day even still. Only eating about 500 calories but no more than 600 a day right now plus exercising no matter the pain on top of my everyday pain I've never lost from each surgery! Will not stop until I am back to being the skinny me I've always been!