May Walking Challenge - Get our butts in gear!

Options

Replies

• MissConfidence
    Options
    2 miles walked today. Not a ton but knew I wouldn't be able to get much more than that. Tomorrow is a busy day so I'm hoping to get 2 walked or maybe even 3. I can smell the 90 mile mark somewhat...!!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    3.5 miles today
  • lindaj07
    lindaj07 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sure, add on more!

I made another 30 minutes today - I may make my goal yet. I think I can, I think I can . . .

I know you can! :flowerforyou:

4.4 miles today for me and half mile swim
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I did it!! walked 2 miles this morning all while struttin' my new wrist weights. Does anyone know if the weights count toward strength??
    I love MFP!!!
  • flausa
    flausa Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Another 1.2 miles today. Small walk, but hoping for more tomorrow. And I've changed my target again.

exercise.png
  • nicnak1981
    nicnak1981 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    been a bit off my walks this week, but started C25K today and covered 2.3 miles with a good bit of jogging.
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Got in an hour today and have surpassed my goal! Yay me!!!
  • lindaj07
    Options
    4.76 miles today for me,maybe more later if the rain stops off! Going to see Taxi Driver - 35th Anniversary digitalised version!! Will walk into town if rain off! 'Are you talkin' to me?' I love Robert DeNiro, don't you?
  • flausa
    Options
    Thanks to onset of the lurgy and miserable weather, only a mile today. ka-snerk!!

exercise.png
  • lindaj07
    Options
    Thanks to onset of the lurgy and miserable weather, only a mile today. ka-snerk!!

exercise.png

Oh no! I had a sore throat yesterday and Sunday, thought it was developing into something but it seems to be passing me by!
    Hope you are feeling better soon!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    Forgot to post yesterday. 3 miles yesterday and another 3 today.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    1.5 miles in today!!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    30 minutes today. The month is dwindling, we need to get moving!
  • MissKash
    MissKash Posts: 132
    Options
    5.2 miles miles yesterday and 4.2 miles today!! only 7.5 miles to go until i reach my goal! Yahhh!
  • msh0530
    msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    20 minutes today between storms while the power was out in the house.
  • Crystal_Rudolph
    Crystal_Rudolph Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I have to withdraw from this challenge. I'm out of commission until further notice. I will hear back from my Dr. on Monday. Until then no exercise, no driving and walking and moving are pretty much on an as needed basis. I had fun and really felt motivated to keep going. I'm thrilled that I finished what I did I only hope this isn't the result and that going forward I'll be able to exercise again.

Good luck to everyone!
    You can DO IT!!:drinker:

Is everything alright? Please keep us posted as to how you are doing!!! Thinking and praying for you!!!
  • Eliza1980
    Eliza1980 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    another 30 min today and I bumped up my goal
  • lindaj07
    Options
    I'm afraid I have to withdraw from this challenge. I'm out of commission until further notice. I will hear back from my Dr. on Monday. Until then no exercise, no driving and walking and moving are pretty much on an as needed basis. I had fun and really felt motivated to keep going. I'm thrilled that I finished what I did I only hope this isn't the result and that going forward I'll be able to exercise again.

Good luck to everyone!
    You can DO IT!!:drinker:

Is everything alright? Please keep us posted as to how you are doing!!! Thinking and praying for you!!!

So sorry to hear that. You've been doing so well! Hope you are well soon, please keep in touch if you can? Take care!

Mary, you did great!

I did another 2.5 miles yesterday and back to work today - 4.3 miles. Haven't walked as much as I would have liked due to wind and rain. It just isn't that much fun! I'll need to get a step on it if I want to meet my challenge!!
  • flausa
    Options
    Haven't walked as much as I would have liked due to wind and rain. It just isn't that much fun! I'll need to get a step on it if I want to meet my challenge!!

This weather - bleck! And my stuffy nose is not making life easy either, but I did get in another 2 miles today thanks to my treadmill.

exercise.png
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    49 minutes. An odd #, I know. That's how long I got on the dreadmill before my 2 year old started throwing things at me.:tongue: