Looking for friends with 80 lbs or more to lose

Options
Hey, I'm Dannii and I'm looking for that extra bit of support from some motivational friends. Feel free to add me.. iv lost 7 lbs in 2 weeks and want to lose 80 lbs more. :)

Replies

• chicatx11
    chicatx11 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 31 I have a 2yr old son and a 2 month old daughter I'm in the process of losing 80 or pounds for the past 2 weeks I've been walking 30 to 45 mins a day I'm slowly getting back into shape it's hard with 2 kids but I'm determined to get healthy for them and myself
  • jamitchell77
    jamitchell77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Dannii! I'm in the same boat as you and I'd love to be your friend. I've been tracking my calories for the past two weeks and trying to get out and at least walk 2 miles every day (which is really turning into every other day). I need all the help and motivation I can get. :)
  • englishsandra
    englishsandra Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so great. I have more than 100 lbs to lose and am not nearly as motivated as you guys are!! Way to go!!
  • WyldWytch
    WyldWytch Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Dannii!
    My goal was to lose 110 lbs - so far I've lost 22. I'm looking for more friends who are on a similar path here, so feel free to add me :)
  • adrianneinprogress
    adrianneinprogress Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey Dani! I myself have got about 100 pounds to lose, first goal is to be in onederland by the end of the summer. Let's keep each other motivated!
  • zachduden
    zachduden Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hi! I need to lose 40+ more pounds and would love more motivational friends on MFP! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • meghanttu08
    meghanttu08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 70-80 pounds! Feel free to add me! Always like having new friends and motivation!
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi Dannii, I have another 56 lbs to lose ( I Just lost 59 after giving birth in February!) I would love to make more supportive/motivational friends myself. I'm pretty new to this site. :)
  • Saphira291
    Saphira291 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've got about 115 to lose and could always use more friends to keep motivated.
  • angelajmrn
    angelajmrn Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I am 44 and looking to lose at least 80. I have been working at it for about 9 months now and am down 20 and lots of inches. I still have 50-60 to go. One pound at a time.
  • Mermaid_s
    Mermaid_s Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a whole person to lose, feel free to add me!
  • daniwilford
    daniwilford Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Hi Dannii, I am Dani and I have lost 23.4 pounds total since March 6, 2015. 6.4 of that has been while using MFP. I have at least 80 more to go. I am an older but wiser girl when it comes to weight losses and unfortunate gains. Please add me.
  • caroline_a_archer
    caroline_a_archer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am very new to this and love it so far. I have approximately 110lbs to loose. I love reading inspirational success stories and after 3 children who are coming for 2, 5 and 8 this year and various attempts at slimming world I am now determined to try on my own.
    I have been over weight most of my life and at almost 32 I now need to slimmer and healthier.
    Add me if you wish xx
  • miss_vdb
    miss_vdb Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I've still got at least 68lb to lose and I've already lost 114lb.
  • sperkows
    sperkows Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I am new to the community, I'm ready for a change but need motivation. Congratulations to everyone getting closer to your goals. I have 120lbs to lose. I'd love some friends to help me with my goals. :smiley:
  • Deatsy
    Deatsy Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi Guys
    I have 180lbs to lose. I am loving this app and excited to see all you motivated people here
    Happy to take this exciting journey.
  • stephhowell0112
    stephhowell0112 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Stephanie. I am a realtor in Akron, Ohio and am moving to Bluffton, South Carolina soon. I am married and have two Yorkie puppies, Odie and Penelope. Recently, due to medical issues, I gained 100lbs very quickly. It has been really hard because I can't function like I used to. I hate it and I want to loose weight and more than anything, be healthy. I'm also looking for friends to keep me accountable to my goals because I tend to slack off when I don't feel like doing it anymore. Let me know if we can be friends to help each other out!
  • nickswifey09
    nickswifey09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My name is Mary and I am a mother of 2. I have been on this journey for 4 weeks and in that time, I have lost almost 20 pounds. I honestly feel great. I count my calories also. I have come to like it actually! Feel free to add me:)
  • Redmonkeydf
    Redmonkeydf Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks. I opened an account here some time ago, set it up, and forgot about it. I finally reached my low point over the weekend, and I have been an active user since Monday. I have about 145Lbs to vanquish. I am a 44 year old father of two boys, living in Toronto. I have always been fairly insular, and figure that it would be helpful to have some folks for mutual motivation, as trying to do things on my own has been about as successful as a screen door in a submarine. Please add away if you like.
  • kmac1196
    kmac1196 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can add me....I've lost 64 with about 50 ish to go...