Like minded and goals.

Options
Hi I'm Kathy, I'm married and 50. I am a grandmother with 200 pounds to lose. Right now I have a few friends on my list but they have all lost all their weight or have not very much to lose. I am looking for someone to share diary ideas and workouts for the gym at this size, which is extremely difficult to move around in.

Replies

• justinballandchain13
    justinballandchain13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi name is Jessica I got 50 pounds to lose I'm looking for friends
  • kscarf1
    kscarf1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy! I'm married and 43, and I'm 14 pounds down and trying to lose 100 total. I started out my push for better health by taking a 15-minute walk every day, which was all I could endure, and two weeks of that in bad shoes led to plantar fasciitis and a stress fracture in my left foot. So my words of wisdom regarding workouts are to start slowly and to make sure you have the supportive equipment you need, including good shoes. I felt really silly going to a runners' store to get properly fitted for new shoes since I'm so big and obviously not a runner, but the salesman was very professional and I love my new shoes. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm on every day and I do what I can to encourage others.